- AutoInvest fails to invest on national/bank holidays.
- Stamp duty is being counted as invested value which distorts the return calculation of the pie.
- Manually deposited funds from “Custom” distribution option are displayed as Free Cash but not available for AutoInvest (Pie Free cash is not displayed in the overall value of the portfolio)
- On some Android devices cancelling an investment/rebalancing/withdrawing takes a very long time.
- On Android devices, when withdrawing using a Custom fund distribution you are allowed to select a greater sell value to a specific slice than its actual value.
- Pie performance graph
- Pie history
- Pie sharing links to work as referral links
- AutoInvest using accounts free funds
- Access to instrument details page from pie’s holdings tab
- Nested pies
- Import shares into a pie
- Export shares from a pie
- Pie sharing