New hammerson shares

Just wondering when the shares from the hammerson rights issue will appear in my account. Anybody know? Cheers

Hi, did you find out ?
I’m wondering the same thing.

I spoke to someone on online chat yesterday and they said they haven’t been given a date yet.

The history with the IAG rights issues suggest T212 won’t actually reflect the Rights in your account. Let’s see. To my mnd that is very murky and a breach of client money and asset rules… but I understand they don’t want people freely trading the Rights as the event management becomes complex from their POV. But, still, if they don’t reflect the Rights holding isn’t that a rules breach? I’m not sure. But I’ve seen FreeTrade do it too. Murky. 🧏🏿

OK, thanks.
I suppose they didn’t indicate roughly when it would be ?

No they didn’t I’m afraid

Can you explain situation? Just wondering what happened.

I’m also wanting to know when the new rights shares will appear in my portfolio. Saying that, it looks like they won’t be worth much the way Hammerson has been mismanaged of late.

1 Like

Hammerson had a rights issue which I subscribed to. Just wondering when the new shares will appear in my account.

Still no news? I’m enjoying the Trading 212 platform, but they really need to improve their communication when it comes to matters like this. Just a reply on this thread might instill some confidence.

I agree, the silence is irritating.

Yeah still no news. Frustrating!!

I had 5000 CFDs just got out. Doesn’t seem to be moving upwards.

Any news? According to Hammerson the new shares should have started trading on Friday 25th September.

No still nothing mate. Can I ask where you found the info regarding 25th sept?

Investigate.co.uk

Expected summary timetable of principal events in the UK

Publication of the Prospectus Thursday 6 August 2020
Restrictions on transfers between the UK Register and SA Register begin Monday 24 August 2020 (6:00 p.m. UKT)
Latest time and date for receipt of Forms of Proxy Thursday 27 August 2020 (9:00am UKT)
General Meeting Tuesday 1 September 2020 (9:00am UKT)
Record date for the Capital Reorganisation Tuesday 1 September 2020 (5:30pm UKT)
Effective date for the Capital Reorganisation (new ISIN: GB00BK7YQK64) Wednesday 2 September 2020 (8:00am UKT)
Record Date for entitlements under the Rights Issue Monday 7 September 2020 (5:30pm UKT)
Despatch of Provisional Allotment Letters Wednesday 9 September 2020
Dealings in New Shares, nil paid, commence on the London Stock Exchange (ISIN: GB00BK7YQL71 and LSE code HMON) Thursday 10 September 2020 (8:00am UKT)
Shares marked ex-Rights Thursday 10 September 2020 (8:00am UKT)
Latest time and date for acceptance and payment in full and registration of renounced Provisional Allotment Letters Thursday 24 September 2020 (By 11:00am UKT)
Dealings in the New Shares to commence on the London Stock Exchange fully paid (ISIN: GB00BK7YQM88 and LSE code HMOF) Friday 25 September 2020 (08:00 UKT)
Restrictions on transfers between the UK Register and SA Register end Friday 25 September 2020 (6:00 p.m. UKT)

I’m unbelievably my hammerson shares have turned up in my account today! Hooray

Yeah mine have turned up as well. Of course the History of my holdings doesn’t mention them at all.