New IPOs going live TODAY (10th July)

Good morning @David @Martin @PeterA

The following IPOs are diarised for today;

NASDAQ:QH (Quhuo Ltd)
NASDAQ:PSDX (Poseida Therapeutics)
NYSE:PTK.U (PTK Acquisition)

Would you mind adding as soon as you can please?

With regards to the SPAC, PTK Acquisition’s focus will be “businesses operating in the United States in the high-tech industry” and “two-fold; corporate and institutional information technology markets, and consumer gaming, esports, and entertainment markets”.

Cheers

JOE.

4 Likes

Cheers Joe, interested in PTK myself. I need to update my PSTH thread as the IPO clearly isn’t today. WSJ are reporting it could be next week but no definitive dates anywhere I can find. Would appreciate your help on the case @Joey_Fantana you seem on top of these things!!

2 Likes

@David @Martin @PeterA - friendly reminder if you could add please.

Many thanks

JOE.

Hi Joe. Is quhuo IPO Live today.

@Joey_Fantana Poseida was added yesterday, PTK was added just now.

Thanks @David and Quhuo?

I searched for Poseida yesterday with no joy, so presumed it hadn’t been available as yet. Apologies, mate.

Hi @David, is Quhuo Ltd being added today?

@David

Please can NFIN IPO be added please along with HOFV this was an IPO but has now merged and still not available :frowning:

Cheers

@Joey_Fantana - is Nkarta not going live today?

Looks like it should be. You’re wondering why you can’t trade on it yet, I’m guessing.

Reason is they have yet to price the offering. Once it’s priced it’ll float to the market and you’ll be able to deal.

keep an eye on it. Could be any time this afternoon. Typical time seems to be between 4-5pm but could be earlier.

If anyone sees PTK go live, please let us know here :slight_smile:.

Cheers @Joey_Fantana and @David once again.

@David has Quhuo been added too?

Hi Joe. The Nkata stock tripled before it came on 212.

They’re live now.

I’d take a look at this thread for potential reasons as to why;

Sorry, feel like I’ve typed this out loads recently and can’t face another one. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Sorry Joe, maybe have a bit more luck with PTK.

1 Like

If it drops today. Possibly delayed.

1 Like

Not being snarky here just asking a honest question. Why does it take so long 212 to add the ipos?

Unfortunately as a retail investor you don’t get priority access. That goes to the big boys (and girls).