New IPOs going live TODAY (Wed 22nd July)

Good morning @David @Martin @PeterA

The following IPO is diarised for today;

NASDAQ:JAMF (Jamf Holding)

Would you mind adding as soon as you can please, and if possible making fractional from the get go?

There are also a couple of SPACs due today, including NYSE:PSTH (Pershing Square Tontine Holdings), however their tickers are appended with ‘U’, which I believe denotes a unitised element and cannot be added?

Only reason I ask is that it’s available on IB, who I thought were also removing from their platform for the same reason. Just a double check really.

Many thanks

JOE.

6 Likes

Do we know if this is going live on the app?

Can’t see the ticker yet.

1 Like

We’ve just prepared JAMF for the upcoming IPO. :v:

2 Likes

Is it possible to add PSTH @Martin as its on IB ?

PSTH has been also added to our portfolio!

6 Likes

@Martin, sorry to be a pain in the arse but is there any way this can be made fractional before it opens?

The expectation is this one will open to retail well above IPO price, likely over 100% higher. Might put a lot of retail investors off.

Thanks for adding so quickly BTW.

cc. @David

Hi again. I still can’t see the ticker. When does it go on?

If you cannot see PSTH, close the app and open it again.

Both will be available for fractions shortly after they go live.

4 Likes

Much thanks :pray: :partying_face:

When is this going on?

When is this going on where?

It’s on the platform now. Martin advised above.

@Jobloggs, if you close the app as I mentioned above and open it again, it should appear.

And if that doesn’t work a phone restart should do the trick.

Half tempted to take a wee punt on PSTH. I’m not particularly well-versed on IPOs/Spacs, so it’ll be a learning experience as much as anything. When’s it expected to go live? What’s the best way of getting in as close to open as possible? I’m assuming you can’t place a market nor limit order beforehand, so is it case of hitting refresh like a madman?

1 Like

The latter I’m afraid. Just need to wait for a price to appear. even then - if this is anything like Lemonade - we’ll be watching that price fly up as institutional and private investors get their trades in first (although might not be so bad with SPACs :man_shrugging:) before we can start trading.

Timing wise, no idea. Historically they usually launch around 4-4.30, but could be any time really.

3 Likes

Effectiveness Date: July 21, 2020 4:00 P.M.

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1811882/999999999520001872/xslEFFECTX01/primary_doc.xml

So I assume 4pm today?

Nice! Every day’s a school day. Thanks Phil.

Taken from here if useful.

https://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001811882&owner=include&count=40

Shouldn’t the date be the 22nd?

Yeah good spot. Wonder if that makes the time also as untrustworthy.