NIO Leveraged and Short 3x ETP

oups, my mistake… I was thinking cineworld is a kind of Netflix.
Disregard my previous message :grin:

Any updates on the bid-ask spread if it possible to fix this?

1 Like

while you are thinking of new bundles. how about a twist on eco-transport stocks, such as those companies who are involved in zero-emission vehicles like bicycles :wink:

1 Like

Hi Chris,
Volumes on NIO increase everyday, this is a good news as spreads on this ETP will become tighter over time based on volume increases.
It is not something in the hands of GraniteShares but something from the Market Maker.
If it was up to me, no spread at all :smiley:

1 Like

I would like that as well :joy:
Thanks for the update.

1 Like

That’s a good idea, all stock related to ESG investment are in the sights of the biggest investors and funds. I think themes like Solar, EV, Clean vehicule, Hydrogen, Clean Tech, Decarbonization, Water etc… must be taken into account (seriously).

1 Like

Let’s create a new kind of disruptive Blockchain Market Maker to bypass them LOL
(I hope they will not see this post and increase the spread by vengeance)

1 Like

Are you invested into Nio?

1 Like

Personally you mean?
Not now, I trade time to time NIO 3x long or short when I think there is a momentum.
Like I did with all the 3x Leveraged ETPs on single stock.

Otherwise, I am invested for long term into GAFAM and FAANG ETP
and also on 3x Long FAANG for a smaller amount.

1 Like

With the political tension between China and the US, there’s a small unlikely chance of Nio being delisted from the Nasdaq.

But they are planning a dual listing on the Hong Kong stock exchange, what will this mean for the ETP?

1 Like

Dual listing will be even better for the ETP because it offer more solution for the Market Maker.
NIO is already listed in NYSE and in Germany.

Is there any prospect of an improvement to why is at least a 10% spread?

1 Like

Today’s spread on -3x Short Nio is huge. The 6.33% spread that I noticed a few minutes ago is a non-go for me. Until the spread goes for less than 0.5%, I will be out of this ETP. A pity, because it’s interesting product.

1 Like

We are working with our market makers to progressively reduce the spread on those new products.
Thank you guys for pointing this out. Hopefully, it will soon be resolved.

1 Like

I notice an improvement on the Bid-Ask spread after US market open.

I just tried to buy GAFAM 2 times, and 2 times it’s was immediately rejected. Not good buying experience.

EDIT: Only bought GAFAM on the third attempt.

1 Like

@RLX at what point in time you tried to buy GAFAM?

1 Like

1 - 16:17 - order rejected (order submitted @ 16:17)
2 - 16:18 - order rejected (order submitted @ 16:18)
3 - 16:23 - order executed (order submitted @ 16:21)

EDIT: T212 forum automatically removed my original quote.

1 Like

@RLX I will continue this topic about GAFAM here: https://community.trading212.com/t/world-s-first-faangs-etp