OAS - Oasis Petroleum not updating

I have an open position with OAS but the position price is not updating since the 19th of November. I have discovered that OAS is now 39 + USD hence looking to understand what is the reason why it is not being updated? Is this just 212 Trading or all brokers? Thanks

4 Likes

Can some help with this? 212 staff maybe?

3 Likes

Hi all, Iā€™m looking at the same problemā€¦ Canā€™t quite figure it out. Thanks for any input.

1 Like

Hello,

Did you get to the bottom of the issue?

Best Regards

Hi guys, anybody have/ holding OAS stock. After reading recent news it seems as though its gone from OTC stock to Nasdaq. The price has also gone from 0.12 to around 31. However there is no updated quotes on Trading212. Yahoo Finance showing around 31 since last week with trading volume also. Just wondering if anybody knows when the quotes will be updated on Trading212? Thanks.

2 Likes

Hello,

Did you get to the bottom of the issue?

Best regards

Hi all, spoke with 212 staff (via chat) and they have promised me that the announcement will be shortly send to the email but again with no date given. I have an open position and would be interesting to see stock going up :blush: Once hear more news will share with all.

2 Likes

It is terminated. - notification states ā€œŠžasis Petroleum (OASPQ) - Liquidatedā€. Just like thatā€¦

Just logged on this morning and my open position with 121ā‚¬ has disappeared. Closed with no notification and no chance to sell off. How is this possible? Any help from 212 staff on this matter?

1 Like

This is an absolutely joke as not I have lost more that ever expected as position closed at 0.00 but a lack of communication from T212 accelerated my frustration :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:. Is this even correct as I had a stop loss set up? I know that everyone is in the same boat but is there anything legally we can do i.e. make a contact with broker and ask for compensation? Also, how is it possible that OAS is 42USD now on a nasdaq? Any help is much appreciatedā€¦

1 Like

Hi MStrade, im in the exact same position.
I had additional funds in my account which were lost due to the positions closing at $0.00. Obviously if they sent a notification of the situation I wouldā€™ve transferred the money to investā€¦ Trading212 knew what they were doing and Iā€™m sure enjoyed taking the money.

Here is the Trading212ā€™s response to my compliant:
ā€˜As broker, we actually take no position in case of cooperate events ā€“we can only react to them; as Iā€™m sure we can agree, such events are out of our control and there is not much we can do to avoid them. And yes, Jamie, the same actions were taken with all of our clients holding positions of this company, regardless of the amount of money invested. You could want to follow this thread, [OAS - Oasis Petroleum not updating]ā€™

1 Like

Thank you Jamieblower. I guess it is well explained. Did you know anything about stop loss?