Omega Swatch MoonSwatch - who is getting one?

Official release date 26th March 2022

2 Likes

So operation MoonSwatch was a fail - not standing in these queue’s:

A source told me the shops only had 50 units of each, there are 11 watches and a maximum of 2 can be sold per customer.

wtf? Is this a joke post or is that really people queueing for a watch…

Just had a look at the website and it says they’re not limited editions so hopefully plenty of chances to pick one up. Wasn’t expecting them to be so reasonably priced as well.

I like mercury and the moon personally. Though I’d also fancy getting Uranus around my wrist.

2 Likes

Yes people are really queueing up for a swatch. I was going to get one for a mate and one for me(or to sell), but wasn’t planning on turning up earlier than 8am by which time it was waaaay toooo late.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I’ve never really looked much into watches.

What makes these watches special?
Is it just that they are Swiss?

Honestly I don’t know. I guess I just like watches, and for my preference these look pretty good. Omega is a massive brand and I guess considered luxury. Swatch is on the other end of the scale as far as exclusivity goes but as far as I can tell is considered a dependable brand. Guess this is a good combination bringing some affordability to the omega name.

I’m really surprised to see this. I knew some people liked watches but I didn’t know they were in such high demand.