Our Invest & ISA services are profitable

Invite a free share promotion
Congratulations, you have received a free share in Trading 212 (T212) and will be issued within in 1-2 working days

1 Like

Your direct download link goes to the “Statement of capital following an allotment of shares on 17 August 2020”.

The correct link of the Trading 212 “Full accounts made up to 31 December 2019”:

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/08590005/filing-history/MzI2NzE5MDQzNGFkaXF6a2N4/document?format=pdf&download=0

Interesting to see that on 2019, the deposits and bank fees were almost 50% of all Trading 212 operational expenses (circa +100% increase from 2018):

5 Likes

Which is why they’ve put the 0.7% fee on!

3 Likes

Does this mean we can have options now? :smirk:

5 Likes

Congratulations to the whole team of Trading 212

2 Likes

@Tony.V Is there a plan to add tax friendly accounts for countries besides the UK?
In France for instance the most popular plans by far are the “plan d’épargne actions” (PEA) and life insurance

@Tony.V did I hear free shares to everybody to celebrate? :grin: :tada::confetti_ball:

3 Likes

Congrats Team.

Would be good if you could offer a slice piece in the form of crowdfunding. I know you dont need crowdfunding to support the business needs but would be great for us to own a small piece of T212 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Maybe we could gift some of our own personal shares to the Trading 212 team to say thank you for building such a great free investing platform :wink:

3 Likes

Congratulations T212!

I wish you further success and hope that you guys give us the Canadian/Japanese/Indian markets soon as well!

1 Like

congratulations to the whole team!

Could you give us an update on CFD leverage change please? When are we likely to see the leverage back to 1:5?

Thanks in advance.

Brilliant news @Tony.V !! Great work team! :clap:

Amazing team and a very simple platform. Hoping for some PM and AH features added. Once I’ve used the cgt i will looking to make use of the ISA.

excellent :grinning::+1:

Could you confirm, please, that TRADING 212 UK LIMITED where our Invest accounts are held will have positive net income in 12/20 financial accounts?

Profitable share dealing can mean lots of things…

Also, why 12/19 consolidated accounts (“TRADING 212 GROUP LIMITED”) have still not been made public (should have been published before 31st Dec 2020)? What causes the delay? This accounts are important considering the financial ties between the different entities.

Thank you,

4 Likes

When you going to add even more fees to mess customers over at a weeks notice…

1 Like

If you want to understand if your money is protected you can view details below:

https://www.trading212.com/en/Safety-and-Security

This is a great news! A huge confidence booster to continue using the platform. Could you perhaps share some details around how you cover your expenses for ISA and Invest despite being a free service?

Kudos to the team!

Congratulations @Tony.V

This might sound controversial but I would gladly pay a monthly subscription for:

-Continued enhancements to the service (I have many suggestions)

-Better access to more markets, equities and ETFs

-The ability to open Junior Stocks and Shares ISAs for children

• expansion into SIPPs

Thanks

1 Like

Hey @Tony.V

Would it be possible to publish your product roadmap for T212 users?

I genuinely think providing this level of transparency will benefit both Trading212 and your customers.

Just a thought.

Thanks
W

5 Likes