*Penny Stock Requests* Weekly Round Up (All Penny Stock Exempt) W/C 15/2/21

Hey @Joey_Fantana @David. I’ve updated the original list, it might be worth maybe giving David the whole list to see if any can be added, if none of the outstanding list are eligible then I I’ll just start a new list. I’m just thinking if we do 1 or 2 at a time from the current list we might go a few weeks without any? But I understand that it looks like we won’t be having many added anyway and I understand the reasoning. Just let me know what you’d like me to do. Thanks :slight_smile:

@David, here are the remaining requests, inclusive of float and volume.

Is it possible to determine at a glance which - if any - of these are acceptable for addition at all?

Many thanks

JOE.

2 Likes

Cheers, they are all on the OTC QX or QB lists. Let’s see what @David thinks and we go from there :slight_smile: Cheers

1 Like

Hi @Joey_Fantana and @David

Please can we add the following instuments:

PLTXF (Plant X), It´s in the OTC Market

Thank you in advance.

Needs to be Penny Stock Exempt

https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/PLTXF/overview

(you know… like EVERY post above suggest) :roll_eyes:

A post was merged into an existing topic: CBBT has been limited to selling shares only

Here’s a quick differential.

What OTC stocks (as of 22.02.2021) are:
Are On IB
Not on T212
Have Penny Stock Exemption…

The answer… about 1000… see Link

'FinKi - T212 OTC

So, theoretically, T212 could add all these to the platform for trading today.

1 Like

Sir @David, any chance you can quickly let us know if any on the original list will have a chance of being added? Thanks!

has NNTHF been added to IB yet

1 Like

Would like OTC Markets | Official site of OTCQX, OTCQB and Pink Markets to be added

OTC: CBULF

PSE

Thanks @Finki , except;

For a benchmark, Kraken was the last OTC stock to fit the bill.

Shall I just leave the original thread and work through that and then I’ll try collating any requests after? I don’t think we’re going to have many penny stocks added but I don’t mind continuing to do this if it’s going to help, I’ll continue to add the trading volume and float :+1:

Please do, but I have to say having tried to add TGIFF yesterday, which had the 2nd highest volume on the list, I’m wondering if we put this on hold until the regulators are finished looking into this.

Seems a waste of a spot on the list knowing it’s likely not possible to add.

Sure, let me have a look for a penny stock like Kraken and see if that can be added?

1 Like

Added TMRC & BBKCF. :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

Focus Graphite FCSMF - Market Cap 50 Mill+ Volume 1 Mill+. Might be worth a shot OR BBKCF BIGG Digital Assets Inc, 200 Mill+ Market Cap and 4 Mill+ Trading…

Cheers @David I actually just suggested BBKCF, I’ll amend the list later.

A post was split to a new topic: LSE Aim Stock: CTEA

Neo lithium comes up has NLC on IB, under TSX Venture exchange.

@Joey_Fantana I think we have exhausted our list as David added 2 from it yesterday.

VYGVF / Voyager Digital Ltd. has been requested

I’ll have a scan through the OTC site tomorrow and try to find a few more that might have a chance and also check out any new requests :+1: