*Penny Stock Requests* Weekly Round Up (All Penny Stock Exempt) W/C 15/2/21

OOOH that would be good…

Hi @Mr_Moose , could you please add NCPCF (Nickel Creek Platinum Corp) onto your list please?
It’s pennystock exempt, on IBKR and is not illiquid.

Got a few catalysts coming up, so hopefully can get in before then!

1 Like

Thanks for clearing that up. I’ll try and add float and volume info from the OTC website next to each stock.

1 Like

Sorry to double post @Mr_Moose . Just updating my request with the extra information David wanted. Hope this request fits the criteria.

OTCMKTS: NCPCF (Nickel Creek Platinum Corp)
Float: 184.35M
Avg. Volume: 908.06k (10 day), 294.84 (3 month)

Compared this to Kraken and I feel it does. Thanks again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @Joey_Fantana, I’ve updated the original list with float and last days volume from OTC Markets Website - although you might want to run a quick check on the volume. It might be worth giving @David the whole proposed list at some point so he can give a yes or no for them so you know which you can propose? Just an idea. Cheers.

1 Like

Thanks, until I can get confirmation I’ll aim for the largest numbers first.

1 Like

You have “NTTHF Neo Lithium” listed as “Not showing on IB”, but it’s actually on IBKR as “NLC Neo Lithium” which is the TSXV ticker

1 Like

Is there a list for penny stocks in the ISA section?

What do you think is the best way moving forward? I can search for some Kraken type penny stocks and make a list, but I think the list we have now doesn’t look good.

Is this on the Toronto Stock Exchange?
If so, T212 does not currently have access to this exchange.

I’m not overly fussed about any particular penny stock so whichever method works best for you, I’ll go with it. Can continue to try with the list you already have in the meantime as I imagine the liquidity with these fluctuates something fierce.

Not sure if there is a screener anywhere that allows you to search OTC markets based on volume and float…?

any update on criteria needed for ticker to get listed? @David thanks

Hey @Joey_Fantana @David. I’ve updated the original list, it might be worth maybe giving David the whole list to see if any can be added, if none of the outstanding list are eligible then I I’ll just start a new list. I’m just thinking if we do 1 or 2 at a time from the current list we might go a few weeks without any? But I understand that it looks like we won’t be having many added anyway and I understand the reasoning. Just let me know what you’d like me to do. Thanks :slight_smile:

@David, here are the remaining requests, inclusive of float and volume.

Is it possible to determine at a glance which - if any - of these are acceptable for addition at all?

Many thanks

JOE.

2 Likes

Cheers, they are all on the OTC QX or QB lists. Let’s see what @David thinks and we go from there :slight_smile: Cheers

1 Like

Hi @Joey_Fantana and @David

Please can we add the following instuments:

PLTXF (Plant X), It´s in the OTC Market

Thank you in advance.

Needs to be Penny Stock Exempt

https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/PLTXF/overview

(you know… like EVERY post above suggest) :roll_eyes:

A post was merged into an existing topic: CBBT has been limited to selling shares only

Here’s a quick differential.

What OTC stocks (as of 22.02.2021) are:
Are On IB
Not on T212
Have Penny Stock Exemption…

The answer… about 1000… see Link

'FinKi - T212 OTC

So, theoretically, T212 could add all these to the platform for trading today.

1 Like