Pies are getting social

I get comments notification but when I open the App there is nothing, I donā€™t know to which Pie to look at.

Image how crazy would be if the sorting is based on the average return of the copies :smirk:
If 10 people copy my pie, my return is 50% but their average return is 5%, thatā€™s not really a good Pie for the moment.
Overpriced Pies will mostly be on top when returns are used to sorting.

1 Like

this feature is awesomeā€¦ thank you

2 Likes

It would be great to see actual performance charts for each pie , either based on a percentage gain/loss over 1d,1w,1m,3m,1y,max, or the value of Ā£1k invested over that period.

1 Like

Is this the first step for a Pie Championship/League? :wink:

(Perhaps, sub-divided by Countries of Investment, or between Stocks, ETFs, Investment Trusts, mixed instruments.)

Why only the Pie historical return? Maybe also Standard Deviation? And a ratio Return/Standard Deviation? A good portfolio is measured by the risk-adjusted returns.

(Suddenly it came to my mind, eToro, copying the investments made by othersā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue: )

1 Like

Perhaps, a good incentive to attract talent to this feature is needed.

Who spent hours doing research, have experience and have financial formation must be somehow rewarded for giving for free his work and knowledge to others.

Until that, Iā€™m out.

There is no such thing as a free lunch. Or free-raiding. :wink:

1 Like

Free shares for signing people up to the app with it is whatā€™s currently the promo. Once it goes on the website home page I think that will be very rewarding

Not all countries are in the free share promotion, only a few selected countries. And all existing T212 investors could see and copy the existing pies.

I suppose that free share promotion via Pie links is the same as sharing the T212 referral link, so no difference between them.

A way could be rewarding the Pie creators by the number of followers or the amount invested by them. Maybe a cashback on the amount invested by the followersā€¦

Since this change I cannot see any shared pieā€™s from link (white screen of death), looks like it has problems with reading my session id. clearing cache or relogging does not solve the issue @Wit @George @David

Hey @kali, Could possibly be to do with any extensions youā€™ve got on your chrome Browser.

Here is a link to something which may help :slight_smile: :

https://www.keycdn.com/support/how-to-solve-err-blocked-by-client#:~:text=Sometimes%20when%20checking%20your%20Chrome,the%20extensions%20installed%20within%20Chrome.

those ā€œblocked by clientā€ is not an issue, I can see exactly what is being blocked (using ghostery to block them)
I got trade212 mostly whitelisted trustpilot tracker and google adsense tracking is the only things blocked

edit: amplitude is yet another tracking integration, there is utterly no reason this should effect essential running software

:unamused:

spam in comments already? who woulda guessed :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Do I need to do something to activate this option.?
I can not see it in my t212appā€¦
Thnx
M

have you updated to the latest version already?

Any chance of a search option?

1 Like

Seeing the same in Safari on macOS. No extensions blocking stuff.

1 Like

Now is working :laughing:
The nks

1 Like

Does this only copy the pie or does it track the pie and follow any changes the originator of the pie makes. Like eToro social pies do?

Hi @Old.Man. pies are only copied and not updated. You need to update the pie manually yourself.

2 Likes