Pies are getting social

The problem imho is that these pies are not active as Ark invest fund are

I disagree. It is your responsibility to monitor and update your investments. T212 is an execution only broker, they don’t manage funds.

The pies are created by individual investors and you cannot and should not rely on them to update your investments.

6 Likes

Or you could do it without promoting your pie :wink:

Near 1000 people copied yours, more buying pressure for your stocks :eyes:

Damn, @Briscoe revealed all the unknown/future stars of the market. There goes our ship to millionaires island. :man_facepalming:

Yup, that is pretty dumb.
I’d like to hope that people are copying and storing it for reference rather than copying and dumping money in.

I can see why the ark etf ones are very useful though with them being popular!

1 Like

Yeah didn’t you know? More YouTube views = better portfolio.

5 Likes

Seems like I need to make a “for laughs” pie and see what people do with it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’d love to see that “for laughs” pie. It should be accompanied by a plausible story.

Mind you, I am finding the pie sharing thing pretty useless without some search facility. It is no wonder that those pies listed first become reinforced in their top positions just because they are most visible.

Maybe invest a small amount in an ETF targetting this?

Unless you’d rather research individual stocks, I guess it depends on time available.

In reality, a lot of people will just dump money in it.

2 Likes

Deffo. Though, it looks like the t212 god’s have been annoyed.

Working on bringing back some pies that have disappeared from the library.

2 Likes

@Briscoe @treeba there you go, just a mistake.

1 Like

Could you please let us know when this is complete

1 Like

Everything should be okay now. Sorry!

3 Likes

FYI we’ll soon be changing the Top list in the Library to have pies sorted by a more complex formula than just view count. Should be more fair!

8 Likes

How about a search function so we can find pies by author, or sector coverage, or name? Maybe # tags?

1 Like

Sounds good! Will take time, though.

3 Likes

And maybe a way for the author to remove abusive comments, there are already a lot of people spamming their referral code or their pie’s link.

3 Likes