Pies are getting social

Oh yes, this is coming very soon! We’d love for pie owners to assist us with moderation!

I think this needs a search option to lookup by pie name, pie description, stock name or ticker, user name.

1 Like

This is a cool feature which I’m sure i will get use out of.

One thing I would say is it would be nice to have the option to hide pie stocks from your positions tab. My ISA now has 70+ positions (20 or so previously held and 50 in a pie) and it makes it hard to monitor the stock I hold outside of my pie

3 Likes

@Wit Feature Request for Social Pies

that’s very great. You should now categories the pies by looking into the kind of stocks they have. If some stock has more than 50% Software then it means it can be tagged as IT. They should also be searchable. Great feature, awesome. There should also be an option to update the pie if the original pie was updated by the user of whom you have copied.

Great idea. Hopefully they add not only a search bar but filters like sector as you say

2 Likes

Pie owners can now delete messages.

Changed the Top section of the Library - we now sort by a more complex formula than just view count.

These two updates are live. Restart your app and you should see them in action!

11 Likes

@Wit

Use the report function from within the app whenever you see spam. It will be promptly reviewed and deleted by our team.

eeeeeeexactly my point above

You are not famous on YT.

i think you can still only use your visa card and not your free funds

@dabear hello there dabear, I saw one of your pies the other day at the top of the pie libary and now I cannot find it anywhere, please help!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Renewable Assets Pie

How long does it take to get free shares once someone copies and invests my pie

It would have been great if the pie library has a search by category or something similar to go through instead of scrolling down.

the free shares are for new accounts made via your pie link, not for being copied.

3 Likes

I’m just wondering if I’m right here, so shared Pies you post should be visible in the tab for public shared pies?
I have made some shareable but there’s nothing in there.
Does it have to be authorised or something?

Also where are pies on the iPad app?

iPad app is out of date. you can find pies on the mobile or web platform apps exclusively.

@kmcintosh97 Sorry about the delay in getting back to you. I disabled the pie as it seemed pointless having it anymore since Trading212 changed the amount / percentage you can invest in any one company within a pie.

Let me know if you still want it and I will re-enable it.