Please fix Eurasia Mining (EUA)

It doesn’t work for some reason. No graph and other data and price is set to 0.
It does get traded though.
Thanks in advance!

It got suspended, but I think saved from being delisted.

UPDATE ON SUSPENSION OF TRADING
Following social media speculation, trading in the Company’s ordinary shares was suspended on the AIM market on 11 February 2020, pending clarification of its relationship with CITIC, and an interim clarification was provided that the Company’s relationship was with CITIC Merchant Co Limited (“CITIC Merchant”) on 9 April 2020.

The Company will make a further announcement in due course regarding the status of CITIC Merchant’s role and strategic options for the Company’s current mining assets. The Company’s shares remain suspended pending further notification.

1 Like

Eurasia hasn’t been traded for about three months.

Understood. Thanks for this!

It’s traded now, but it seems stuck at 15p (the pre-opening price). I can’t seem to put a limit order at the same price as the bid on market.

Now I got to figure out what to do with my last remaining Freetrade share.

1 Like

So they not being bought out ? I swear they done it on purpose to get through covid :joy:

did you move GGP over? I still have GGP and EUA on them, and ironically with EUA’s gap up today I have more $ on FT than here after a long while :sweat_smile:

@David just in case this hasn’t been seen - price seems to have been stuck since pre-market

I’ve moved both now.

Hey @EstonianBlue, please try now - should be okay.

@PeterA, I am unable to buy any shares. My orders get rejected, I have tried both market orders and limit orders for around 50 shares (low value, just a trial first). Also, the graph is still stuck on 15p.

I also closed and restarted the app, but that did not fix it.

Would you be able to look into it?

1 Like

unfortunately no dice! it seems to have disappeared from the list of stocks available on the app as well.

The final resolution is that our intermediary no longer provides access to Eurasia Mining on LSE, hence we will not be able to offer it for trading.

Okay, thank you for the update.
When this happens, what happens with existing holdings within T212?

1 Like

Is there any specific reason???

@revelcsi1iicidem

our intermediary no longer provides access to Eurasia Mining on LSE

@EquityInvestor Well, it depends on what our intermediary does with the shares. Whether they close them out or transfer/exchange them for the same company shares that trade on a different exchange with a different currency.

1 Like

I hope that they somehow decide to re-enable the access in the coming days :smile:.
One can only hope… and then see what happens.
It might be to do with the fact that it was suspended for a few months.

Thank you for your reply :slight_smile:.

1 Like

@EquityInvestor Speaking from past experience… I doubt it, though I certainly hope to be proven wrong.

In any case, once we get access to smaller, regional exchanges like Tradegate, Stuttgart - where it’s currently available, we’ll add it again. :slight_smile:

1 Like