Portfolio daily performance

Thank you @Bogi.H

Very happy you did the update about this. I am sure a lot of users will be very happy to see this as reality.

1 Like

Hi,

Is it possible to implement the above returns for the owned stonks in the advanced view? Adding as an optional column would be perfect. Currently, we only see the total return and if the price went up or down today (Buy price/Sell price , red/green arrow).

If I notice that my portfolio went up/down at market open more than usual, I have to check the daily graph of every stonk I own to identify the stock with the highest price change.

It would be nice to have this value both in % and amount, just like the total return.

Thanks in advance,
Ervin

1 Like

That’s an interesting idea @Rwin. We will make sure to consider it and implement it if possible.

1 Like

Can we add a way to see a whole portfolio daily gain and loss percentage and amount?

3 Likes

Hi @Bogi.H @Team212

Can you share with us some updates?

IBKR has a free version “Portfolio Analyst”.
Is it possible to provide the transaction history export in a format which can be directly imported to IBKR.
(Or) a direct integration with IBKR portfolio analyst automatic import?

This would help a lot to the users w.r.t portfolio tracking.

1 Like

@Bogi.H @Team212 @David

Hi,
Can we have some update please?

Thanks

We understand the importance of having this feature, and as soon as we have updates, we’ll let you know. For the moment, though, we cannot commit to a timeframe.

6 Likes

The only option right now to view your performance in the market is your total return.

I suggest that, like the changeable time period on the graph, link in the return for the Day, week, month, 3 month, year and max with the graph so we can see how we are doing in those time periods.

1 Like

Hi all

Can we have an update on this very very important request?

@Team212 @Bogi.H @B.E

Thank you very much

1 Like

Just checked, and I’m afraid there’s not much to share at this stage, @pintas. I’ll keep an eye on the progress and update you once I have more info, though :v:

2 Likes

@pintas I use yahoo finance to see daily movements of individual stocks. And Google sheets does the same, plus a consolidated view of my portfolio.

Hi,
Thanks,
That’s what I am using at the moment. But is very annoying the to use external data to control your daily performance.

More than a year ago it was in development,…….

I have worked with Yahoo for a long while. Even developed some scripts to match the ticker names etc. But, after a bit started to get errors while updating my portfolio.
See, I had to add it manually or upload my latest updates and get rid of the old ones. I very quickly started to feel this was a pretty tedious process.

If someone gets an error when importing their data to Yahoo, there seems to be a limit on the import. Then I created a script to do the math and feed my Yahoo portfolio with a summary :slight_smile: This was a few months back. Now I am using and improving something that works pretty closely with Trading212 as it’s my favourite platform. Of course, some bits are missing here and there, but well, try other platforms, then you’ll love T212 :grin:

Impressive -11.000% :open_mouth:

1 Like

@Zergui let me hide some mistakes :smile:

After a small sorting trick, I’m smiling :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Hi @Bogi.H @B.E @Team212 ,

Any news here?

Thank you

Sorry to disappoint you - I’ve just checked, and there aren’t any updates. If I have any news, I’ll let you know.

Hi any update on when this highly anticipated feature is coming out? It’s been 2 years since your post!

Thanks

We still can’t share a timeframe, @dominicpl. We’re focused on other improvements, but we’ll let you know as soon as there are any updates.