Portfolio daily performance

Hi @Bogi.H , @Michael.M , @Team212 ,

Can you tell us if this is something you plan to introduce, or this is something T212 don’t give priority at all?

We’re aware of the interest in having such a feature. However, other improvements were of higher priority (e.g. multi-currency accounts, interest on uninvested cash); hence there are no updates related to this feature.

Thanks for update @Bogi.H
We been told more than a year ago that this one was in development.
I understand I appreciate some other improvements you been doing.
Just really annoying when I open the portfolio and was a big movement, but I don’t have a clear view of witch stock is going up or down.
I will wait patiently :wink:

Best thing to use at the moment is Googlefinance you can plug your portfolio positions into that and it will tell you the daily movements etc.

Any news? We are still wating. I’m starting to give up hope…

There isn’t any news, I’m afraid.

can’t you somehow indicate this to them? I mean, it’s not a huge development

No-one wants it mate. It was 4 months until you posted them no-one since.

That’s not true btw :wink:

Ok. Two people want it, others may, but not enough to ask for it.

This is a mandatory option to all people use all days , why so much time for a so small improvement ? all other apps have this .

Its so annoying to have this limitation.
For me it’s a very bad sign that almost any person asks for this simple but basic ā€œtoolā€.

Bem-vindo @Tigasmigas Ć  nossa comunidade!

It’s a common request in our community, T212 has done other improvements, maybe it is already in T212 pipeline. :wink:

Any updates on this feature? I would really love to have it, it’s the only that’s missing in the app for me :frowning:

Guys your platform is really nice and user friendly but this basic feature missing is like selling a Tesla with a CD player.
It is a pity because you have the whole package but users cannot monitor their portfolio performance.
Other than that congrats for the great work!

Try wallmine and some more words.

Would also like to see this. The HL app has it and it’s useful!

Any updates on this @Bogi.H ?
Thank you

Unfortunately, there isn’t any news about implementing Daily PNL.

@Bogi.H - Is strange as in May of 2021 was in development…
This is not considered important or relevant from T212 team?