Show results per day in Portfolio

Hello,

I would suggest in Portfolio to show not only total result per stock, but also in that particular day. Thank you.

28 Likes

Agreed + additionally results for the week/month/year as well? Would be interesting to see that information.

3 Likes

And compare your result with different indices like s&p500

Would be cool…

5 Likes

Definitely +1 about this!

1 Like

+1 for this form me too, thanks

That’ll be nice, +1 for this!

Yep good idea. Even if you saw the result for the specific time period you clicked on under the headline chart.

1 Like

That’s mad crazy I thought the same thing as I checked my portfolio it was up, but I didn’t know which stock it was haha!

4 Likes

+1
I really want to see if my stocks are up for the day or down and how much and my overall portfolio for the day/week/month/quarter/year.

2 Likes

+1, this is absolutely needed

Yes! This would be a very nice addition to the app!

1 Like

@Team212 Hi team 212 - are there any plans to add days results to the new advanced desktop app for ISA/Invest? It would be great to have the option to to sort the open positions table by results for that day. Cheers

1 Like

+1 - would be great to see gains made on a daily, weekly, monthly basis as well total profit.

3 Likes

+1 on this. Is very important and useful.

2 Likes

+1 for this. Currently have to use other portfolio tracking apps for it.

3 Likes

I second this, I would love a view where I can see the changes of the specific day I’m in, which stocks are going up and down compared to yesterday, how much my profit went up on this day, etc.

3 Likes

+1, that would be really nice to have

1 Like

+1 for this feature. I came on to post this but was glad to see that it had already been suggested.

2 Likes

Yesssss this is very important! I endorse

1 Like

Count me in too, I’d love to see the daily performance of my investments.

2 Likes