Premarket and extended trading on shares

Do we get to hear this first on the this thread:)

Yes - the “rumours” are true. Extended market hours are now live!

Check out this :point_right: article for more info.

4 Likes

Glad to see it’s finally arrived just a bit annoying that ISA accounts have to wait until the second half of 2023 to get this feature.

What feature is coming in late 2023?

1 Like

Fantastic news. Was thinking of moving to another platform fort next tax year but this might keep me here.Nice move :wink:

2 Likes

I’m really liking the new info we got for markets, thanks!

Next it would be great if we can actually trade outside market hours :smiley:

1 Like

@Zt5 - You’re probably referring to extended trading hours → that’s coming later this year. Extended market hours are available for all account types as we speak, though.

2 Likes

Extended trading hours is suppose to be coming later this year.

2 Likes

What is the difference? I can’t trade in extended hours in ISA Account?

By the way loving all the new updates on the platform, great work.

On the PreMarket / After hours trading, has there been any progress made? Any kind of update would be appreciated.

@B.E @Bogi.H

1 Like

Pre & After market hours would allow you to buy & sell shares outside of the regular session, while extended-hours prices only allow you to keep an eye on how the price develops in that same period.

None at the moment, I’m afraid. I’ll let you know in case of any news, though :v:

2 Likes

Thanks @Bogi.H

Is it worth assuming that we won’t have access to pre market or after hours trading on 212 for some time?

Last update was in June and sounded like it is not a priority. It was communicated in the past that we can expect pre after hours trading second half of 2023. That timeline seems to have shifted?

@Team212

@MohammedS Are you looking for an early xmas present, there’s another 4.5 months left in H2 2023 yet :rofl:

@Dougal1984 in Sept, 2022 it was mentioned by Trading212 it was high priority. We are less than one month away from one full year.

I’m not exactly sure about the definition of ‘High Priority’.

@Michael.M @Bogi.H @Team212

We understand this is a long-awaited feature, and we’ll update the thread once there’s any news.

2 Likes

Hi this is of utmost importance, i have stuck with Trading212 out of loyalty, but their are so many brokers that offer out of hours trading now and its also interactive with TradingView.

Do you have any plans to integrate with Trading View?

Extended Market Hours trading is coming to Invest and ISA in mid-October :raised_hands:

As for being able to interact on TradingView :point_down:

4 Likes

As an hint to have extended trading hours, T212 could add stock exchanges with larger trading hours, for example, the Tradegate Exchange and/or gettex, with trading in 7:00-21:00 GMT. Both stock exchanges are supported by IBKR.

But our German friends could talk more about those. :wink:

2 Likes