PrimaryBid listing discussion

There are other threads on here requesting future integration with 212, however I thought it may be good to have a place in the forum to discuss listings on PrimaryBid.

International Personal Finance PLC 12% 2027

The new notes are expected to be rate BB by Fitch and Ba3 by Moodys.

These are senior unsecured notes to mature 12 December 2027.

Now I wouldn’t normally look at these, but the rate was appealing. Excluding reinvestment and assuming a full repayment, £1 today would return £1.6 in total to your pocket in 5 years.

Now there are various sources for inflation, however I believe the CPI is the best indicator.

This gives an average rate of 3.86% a year, compounded against the pound over 5 years is £1.21.

As a result your £1.6 return from every £1 invested today would return £0.39, an average rate of 6.8% inflation protected.

The offer on this basis seems generous, especially compared to the long term average return of stock markets. That said, we should probably still take a long term view and for diversification of your investment pool, to me at least, this is interesting before scratching the surface further to review in more detail.

Thoughts?

2 Likes

I’ve been interested in primary bid for some time and hoped t212 might support it in the future.

1 Like