Question about regulation

All our new clients are onboarded to our FCA-regulated UK entity, where client funds are insured up to Ā£85,000.

Is there somewhere this is explained in more details ? Iā€™m from France and signed up about a week ago, and Iā€™ve also been looking for more info :blush:Who should we (europeans as for UK residents it seems more clear) contact if there was one day cause for either an insurance claim or to file a complaint ? I canā€™t find enough ā€œreassuring informationā€ for my taste, as much as I would love to find some because the platform, the team and the community seem amazing !

This post about eToro has made me realize being ā€œprotectedā€ by a financial authority of a country I donā€™t know much about and canā€™t even speak the language of shouldnā€™t mean much to me : forums.babypips.com/t/etoro-is-a-scam-they-stole-7500-usd-from-me/

Oh, and for the registration in Bulgaria I havenā€™t been able to find where they officially state they are supervising you :face_with_monocle::nerd_face: Iā€™ve looked on the Bulgarian National Bank website https://www.bnb.bg in the register (an excel sheet) where they list some companies, but couldnā€™t find you ( 201659500 ) . And looking around with google didnā€™t bring up good results. Although, my recent post shows I just might not be good at looking for the right result :sweat_smile: There was this Commercial register and register of NPLE - Š•ŠŸŠ—Š•Š£ register, but I didnā€™t take the time to dig through it as it seems very parsimonious in the amount of results it gives at a time !

This post was also unsure about the UK vs Europe distinction.

1 Like