Shorting berkshire

yeah heā€™s went this long lol his green candle could turn red in the next few years. If we said 10 years it might work better but, heā€™s still got fire in him to get up in the morning so Id say heā€™s a reason for not going into a downtrend

He did seem aged so did Charlie munger and I think them holding cash and not buying is even more of a Hint in my eyes heā€™s planning on keeping it, he canā€™t sell all of his holdings in a way every stock would plummet and so would his, so I think his plan is to keep cash let them ride out, n then let whoever take over after but by that time news will be out heā€™s not well people will lose faith in new person!

@revelcsi1iicidem

Untitled

Berkshire cash ā‰  Buffets cash.

Also he just donated 3 Billion on Friday to charity.

Also Iā€™ve seen people younger than buffet who looked a lot worse. Not to mention heā€™s able to have the best care money can get, Iā€™m quite confident in him living for another 5 years.

1 Like

Where is this on the app? And what does it mean 23:00?

Heā€™s commited to giving nearly all of his wealth away in death.

I remember him saying he wanted to ā€œleave just enough so that his kids can do anything they want, but not enough so they can do nothingā€.

exactly and heā€™s giving money away buying assets in industries which are probably going to be less and less needed as the years go onā€¦ strange from buffet not one buy during pandemic :eyes::thinking: surely he knows something and if he does then like i said heā€™s part of the ā€œcrewā€

Berkshire Hathaway and Warren Buffet are completely different entities. Stop muddying the two together.

Please, youā€™ve made your feelings known about this, give it up.

1 Like

But then all yā€™all on my post about how I invest in Crowdcube not good for people
Wanting to say invest in my company, yet buffet giving away money but thatā€™s all good cos Berkshire is different , but then me and my entity is the sameā€¦ BAFFLED

How do you know? Have you ever seen them in the same room at the same time?

I say go short Berkshire.

This is what Iā€™m saying, people telling me I ainā€™t saying facts but are making stuff up themselvesā€¦ swear they always say buffet has made people who bought into Berkshire Hathaway early have made billionsā€¦ how If it nothing to do with buffet.

Haters be haters

Whatā€™s mad as well is itā€™s only my posts that get replied to haha must be giving good topics aye

I have never seen Berkshire Hathaway and Buffett in the same room. No.:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Out of interest, is there a reason why itā€™s better to play this via CFD than via an option? Obviously an option could expire before Buffett does(!) but would it not save a substantial amount of swap fees?

Iā€™m new to cfds and options etc so I wouldnā€™t know where to start, all I know on cfds is u sell u want it to go down u buy u want it to go upšŸ˜‚ (with stocks) fx trading diff obvs

And what are swap fees? Iā€™ve got a long on xrp have had it for a while when do they take the fees when I come to take profit??

The fees are deducted daily from your free funds balance. Personally, I would not be buying CFDs if I did not fully understand how they work and how swap fees are charged, as well as the 0.5% charge you will incur for fx when you close your USD denominated XRP position.

1 Like

Iā€™ve not noticed any deductions so itā€™s all good :rofl: and with the profit Iā€™m gna make it will be all cool mate long xrp :joy:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/290e3389-c612-3237-8e81-35e84fe8beb2/rookie-trader-commits-suicide.html

Not caring can end up badly in some cases.

Fees will show in the area of Reports / Interest. For xrp it is per day

But perhaps your position is so small it amounts to 0.

Yeah on xrp it isnā€™t much planning to add to it so was nice to know and I went on desktop to check but thanks