SOUN up in after market

Well Soundhound AI is up over 30% after close. On twitter people are saying that NVDA has taken a stake in the company but I haven’t seen any official news. I also saw comments that Microsoft are making a bid. It volatile. Not suggesting it as a trade or buy (I already own). However, if it does involve anything by either Microsoft or NVDA it is an interesting move in the AI market

1 Like

If anybody finds anything definitive because a lot of people on twitter appear to be confusing a filing that Blackrock have acquired a stake in Soundhound as nvda buying a stake. Its difficult to understand the market going crazy to push a price up 32% on the basis of misrepresented news so it will be interesting to watch and see what the news actual is

Edit: OK I’ve now found it. NVDA filed a 13F with SEC disclosing 5 investments including a $3.6million investment in SOUN so not massive but I guess it is a significant endorsement for Soundhound.

3 Likes

I had to laugh. Recently a couple of people have asked me what I think of Zacks.

I looked at the chart for SOUN this morning on TradingView and noticed that Zacks had issued a note 11 hours ago which is just before SOUN started a 90% overnight rise. The note says:

“Currently, SoundHound AI, Inc. is carrying a Zacks Rank of #4 (Sell).”

2 Likes