Stellantis (Formerly known as Peugeot [UG] and Fiat Crysler [FCA])

Peugeot and Fiat Crysler are merged, the new company is Stellantis

Stellantisā€™ common shares will begin trading on the Paris and Milan stock exchanges starting next Monday, January 18, and on the New York exchange on Tuesday, January 19.

So please add Stellantis ASAP :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™m also very curious what will happen with already owned stock of both PSA and FCA. Havenā€™t found anything official about that yet.

Just found the euronext listing, https://live.euronext.com/en/ipo-showcase/stellantis-nv

Admission to trading of the ordinary shares representing the outstanding share capital of FIAT CHRYSLER AUTOMOBILES NV (the ā€œCompanyā€), to be renamed STELLANTIS NV following the completion of the merger of PEUGEOT S.A. with and into the Company, through the direct listing procedure

3 Likes

What will happen to the UG shares I owned? I believed they would be changed for STELLANTIS NV on a exchange ratio of 1.742.

1 Like

Stellantis has been added as a dollar share in the US. Even though i would prefer euroā€™s this topic can be closed.

@LususHelveticus see Faurecia Shares after FCA-PSA merger? - #6 by vecteurdirecteur
ā€œclients holding Peugeot SA shares will receive the monetary value of the Stellantis shares corresponding to their exposure to Peugeot SA.ā€