Stocks & ETFs requests - add here

Arcontech please.

ARC.L

Thanks

Can you please add ARM to the ISA?

We won’t be able to.

Arm Holdings is an ADR stock traded on NASDAQ and does not adhere to HMRC’s guidelines for ISA eligibility.

Thanks for letting me know.

1 Like

Can you pleas add Dorian LPG Ltd. (NYSE: LPG) to the EU platform?

Thanks

Can you please add IEP (Icahn Enterprises)? It was last requested in this thread over a year ago and i can’t find a clear answer for why it hasn’t been added yet?

Hi
ADD PLEASE ON TRADING212:

STOCK - DRONESHIELD ASX.

https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=droneshield+asx&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Hi
ADD PLEASE ON TRADING212:

STOCK - DRONESHIELD ASX.

https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=droneshield+asx&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

HI @patres20 T212 don’t have access to the Australian market. Have a look here at what can and can’t be added - Stocks & ETFs requests Help - :mailbox_with_mail: Stocks & ETFs requests - Trading 212 Community

1 Like

Hi, can you please add

MPH Health Care AG available on Xetra under the ticker 93M1 ?

Thank you !

Please add Invesco Quantitative Strategies Global Equity Low Volatility Low Carbon UCITS ETF Acc (LVLG)
thanks!

Hello! Can you add Xtrackers MSCI Taiwan UCITS ETF 1C (XMTW) and Palmer Square Capital stock (PSBD) please?

Thanks!

Hi!
Please add Teixeira Duarte (TDSA) from EURONEXT LISBON
PTTD10AM0000
Thank you!

EXUS - Xtrackers MSCI World ex USA UCITS ETF 1C

The MSCI WORLD ex USA aims to reflect the performance of Large and mid-cap companies from global developed markets excluding the United States of America

3 Likes

Please add the following ETF’s with their London (GBP) tickers:
JGRE = JPMorgan Global Research Enhanced Index Equity (ESG) UCITS ETF USD (acc);
JURE = JPMorgan US Research Enhanced Index Equity (ESG) UCITS ETF USD (acc);
JERE = JPMorgan Europe Research Enhanced Index Equity (ESG) UCITS ETF EUR (acc);
JMRE = JPMorgan Global Emerging Markets Research Enhanced Index Equity (ESG) UCITS ETF USD (acc).
Many thanks !

2 Likes

I’d also like to see these added. And I’ll tag on the Japan one as well, so we have the full range :slight_smile:

JRJE = JPMorgan Japan Research Enhanced Index Equity (ESG) UCITS ETF

Cheers,
Tom

3 Likes

Good day, i want to ask you to add this stock: Inter Parfums, Inc. (IPAR).

Thank you very much

To add to the requests for JPM Research Enhanced offerings, could you also please consider offering a distribution option for those of us looking to receive dividends…Thank you!

JPMorgan Global Research Enhanced Index Equity (ESG) UCITS ETF USD (dist) Ticker: JRDG

hello,

Please add this one " DE0006289382"

iShares Dow Jones Global Titans 50 UCITS ETF (DE)

Please add Pacer Developed Markets International Cash Cows 100 UCITS ETF.

• ISIN: IE000UD0O069
  • Stock exchange: Amsterdam
  • Ticker: ICOW

Enable fractional shares as well.

1 Like