Tesla battery day meeting

This from the Tesla website regarding battery day meeting.

Been emailing T212 with no response, has anyone else had an email about this? have owned Tesla pre-split so qualify.

‘‘If you are a “beneficial owner” and hold shares through a broker, bank or other organization (the vast majority of Tesla stockholders), you will have to register in advance to obtain a control number. Please ask your broker, bank or organization for a “legal proxy” for the 2020 Annual Meeting and submit a copy of it from your e-mail address with “Legal Proxy” in the subject line to legalproxy@computershare.com. If your request is received no later than 2:00 PM Pacific Time on September 17, 2020, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with your control number.’’

Same here. I contacted T212 on 1st September. Kept being told my case has been escalated. Still nothing. Very shoddy in my opinion.

Someone will have it LIVE on YouTube - last one I watched it from YouTube Live Stream

1 Like

@Snow_boy_86 thanks for the info. It would’ve been nice to be able to access it on my own merit. I wish T212 would’ve been on top of this. I will still want to know why I’ve not had any reply though for what in my opinion is a simple request. They can’t play the busy card as I contacted them on 1st September, long enough time to answer a query.

I contacted Tesla directly, explained the situation… they said the registration period was already passed and they can’t accept anyone even with a legal proxy.

They did say you can watch it live at www.tesla.com/2020shareholdermeeting, but cannot contribute to it. completely free.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info. . . This will do - in the end we need the info from the Battery day so we can get our investing straight :slightly_smiling_face:

Only sure thing, TSLA goes up.
Just buy and keep on buying, 100% invested in TSLA.

2 Likes