Tesla battery day will be epic!

In this video I share my thoughts on why Tesla’s Battery Day is important and what it means in the bigger picture.

I also have a price target of $520 a share for Tesla, so now might be a great time to pick up some shares on Trading212

Yay, more TSLA content. 2D M00N, 10k share before end of 2021.

4 Likes

Man that would be EPIC :rofl:

Are you a shareholder Vedran and if so, how many shares do you own mate?

In my imaginary portfolio I am 100% in TSLA.

YOLO

1 Like

:grin:

Ä’ tan Ä“ epi tas

1 Like

These are so cheap right now, I just sold my car and bought a bicycle so I could get more Tesla!!!
$$$$$$

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I feel like selling a kidney! Who really needs two as they say :rofl:

Guys I like your positivity but my projections are for about $600 +/- . . . By 2022 $1500 - 1800 and 2023 when hits $2000 again to announce another stock split 5:1
Currently holding 5 shares only - the furlough and the redundancy made me rethink my investing strategy. I really want to invest more . . . just must sort out the family expenses first!
Stay safe guys.

2 Likes

Which P/E do you expect at that price?

1 Like

I was not sure if the question is towards me but I would say that this would be based purely on the huge Hype that was created in the last few months (not even mentioning the Enormous potential of the battery for the Energy sector and future development in the tech industry - phones, accessories, everyday use items and of course the big step towards creating the necessary density and technology for Electric airplane! ) - people will use it as opportunity to Buy in and Dump after the news so they can make some profit.
I will do my best to stay foot and try to invest more in to it as soon as I can afford it.
Their are few companies that changed the face of the whole industry world wide during the years - Amazon, Apple, Google, FB , Microsoft - now is Tesla.
I am not a Financial advisor, I am just a guy on internet who observe, learns and try to inprove his investing :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Brutal :grimacing::joy:

…

1 Like

I think you’re being a bit reserved,I think 10,000 by the end of this year, then another stock split to add some more value and we should see 100,000 by 2025, sky’s the limit.

2 Likes

Do you really want to talk about fundamentals in a Tesla topic? :clown_face:

3 Likes

We can all agree logic /data has nothing to do with TSLA, actually showing resilience last week market, when dropped, TSLA was even green on those days.

So still waiting for that “moment”. Enjoying from sidelines as usual :partying_face:

2 Likes

:joy: :joy:

20 characters

2 Likes

This is also a little bit underestimating :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Regardless of what anyone thinks of the stock, the stuff they covered in battery day live stream was actually really interesting.

4 Likes

I call it, flattery day

What did you guys think of battery day then?

I felt the battery tech reveal was incredible but the time to implement (2022 - 2023) will scare investors out of the stock

These people aren’t true investors. The significance of the stuff announced yesterday just pushes Tesla over a ten years ages of competitors at least. Of course it will take time to implement, but that’s not the point. Tesla will be outperforming other cars on range, speed and price for the next decade at least. Like come on, look at the Plaid Model S… HOLY ■■■■

1 Like