This new ETF’s would be soo good to have on Trading212

Hello, is it possible to add ETF’s like VT, QQQ, ARKK, VOO, VTI and dividend oriented ETF’s like NOBL, SCHD, VIG, VYM and SPHD. It would be great to have theses.
Thank you for answer in forward!

I would say most of those(if not all) are not eligible for EU retail investors. (NON- UCITS)

2 Likes

You seem to have listed US ETF’s. You’ll probably find many of UCITS versions available (EU Traded). Might still need to be added to T212 though. You can check the providers website but 2 examples:

QQQ = EQQQ
VOO = VUSA

ARK isn’t available yet but they are supposed to be working on an EU compliant listing of the ETF.

1 Like

Someones been watching too much Andrei Jikh :wink:

2 Likes

Yes sir :joy:
So we can’t have US ETF’s on T212?

No. US ETFs are banned in Europe.
But you can trade European version/replicas of US ETFs.

You can only trade original US ETFs on CFD platform.

1 Like

UCITS stands for ‘undertakings for collective investment in transferable securities’, a European directive that provides a regulatory framework for which are managed and domiciled in the EU and intended for sale to retail clients.

If a fund (such as an ETF) is UCITS compliant, it can be marketed to retail investors across Europe because it adheres to common standard for risk and fund management. The framework was set up to avoid products needing regulatory approval from each individual member state of the European Union.

:point_up:

2 Likes

I love his magic tricks :joy:

I think a lot of the American investment YouTubers use similar funds. Graham Stephan uses basically the same but the mutual fund versions like VTSAX, however there are ETF versions of basically all the Vanguard funds, and most of those also have a UCITS compliant European equivalent.

2 Likes

You can go to your Stock Exchange portal and search buy the ETF names… usually it’s enough to find the EU versions of these USA ones.

2 Likes