TLG Immo has been delisted

TLG Immobilien has been delisted: DGAP-News: Delisting of TLG IMMOBILIEN AG shares from Frankfurt Stock Exchange at the end of December 9, 2021 - boerse.de

What we can do with our positions? Can we sell it at OTC market? Will T212 contact existing shareholders? I found an article in FAQ but it didn’t clarify for me anything what will happen now…

Hi,
I suggest to contact them via chat or mail. You will get an answer quicker. This is a community forum were users share there opinions and ideas and it’s not a priority for T212 to reply here.

Okay, I will definitely do it. :+1:t2:

1 Like

We’re considering the best possible options, as we speak. We’ll share more details with you in the upcoming week.

Thank you! I will wait.

1 Like

Hey, @Thomas- just wanted to share a quick status update with you and let you know that we’re still waiting for more information from our intermediary on how they plan to handle the delisting. Once they get back to us with a response -we’ll update the thread right away.

Thank you for your patience!

Thank you! I’ll wait for an update. :+1:

Is there any update after more than one month?

Hey, Thomas. Still no developments at this point - we’ll share the updates right away as promised :white_check_mark:

I am affected as well of the TLG delisting.
I saw this on their official website.

https://ir.tlg.eu/websites/tlg/English/3121/news-detail.html?newsID=2160583

I have received following message from the Trading 212 support:

"TLG Immobilien was delisted from Deutsche Börse Xetra. This stock is currently traded on the Hamburg Stock Exchange, to which our intermediary has no access. Our intermediary has subsequently located an external liquidity provider who will be able to facilitate the liquidation of your position.

You will be able to close your position before the deadline of 2nd September 2022 – a notice period of 20 business days. Any positions remaining at 15:00:00 BST on this date will be closed on your behalf at the prevailing underlying market price.

The price on which the holdings will be liquidated will be the official price of the exchange where the stock is being traded - the Hamburg Stock Exchange."

It means that you can place your SELL orders or wait.

In the meantime, big thank you, @Team212 !

1 Like