Trading 212 down - Resolved

Another Ddos attack apparently.

no they donā€™tā€¦ not that often at least

1 Like

Not working again. This is very sad, you are adding more stocks and features which most of your users love but I mean there is something called load management, stability, error budget !!! what is going on ? looks like so immature. I mean you are handling our hard earned money. Please be a little responsible.

3 Likes

When US market was going crazy and hitting record gains per day the likes of robinhood and ThinkOrSwim - two of the most popular US brokers were down several times over two weeks ā€¦

1 Like

damn, out of all times.

1 Like

Explicitly BECAUSE of today. Everyone has dollar signs in their eyes.

T212 have more users than last year please upgrade the servers!!!

1 Like

then someone should do better, you cannot argue ā€œbecause my friends jump into the hell, I should alsoā€

1 Like

Absolute JOKE - Canā€™t get into my account, saying credentials incorrect now and the forgot password email is 502 bad gateway!!!

1 Like

My stop loss Didnā€™t trigger and i canā€™t even sell come on

1 Like

still down. cant put any orders.

not arguing that, but the ā€œok thats it iā€™m leaving 212ā€ is a bit premature, if there is a retail broker that has never been down on an extremely volatile day then let me know but guarantee there isnā€™t

4 Likes

should have been buying stocks but not just checking if T212 is working. wow how impressed i am right now

LOL. Ask the TD Ameritrade people. Even my Saxo is bugging up right now.

2 Likes

We should get a crowdfunding going so they can buy better machines.

Now that I got everyoneā€™s attention: which stocks do you recommend for long term with Biden being president?

2 Likes

Itā€™s not just Trading 212 ā€“ HL and Freetrade are having issues with connectivity and fulfilling orders with US execution partners.

2 Likes

I didnā€™t see ā€œiā€™m leaving nowā€ but why is it so bad to leave? the day Iā€™ll find another better app like this. I am sure leaving. you stay ! :slight_smile: I mean im here to make money. if the tool to make money is full of features but stops working when it is time to make money. I think any sane person would look for alternatives. wonā€™t you?

1 Like

Renewable energy seems to be the thing

1 Like

Do we have any protection against CFD losses here? Canā€™t login to deposit funds, transfer or close.

1 Like