Warner music IPO

Is the IPO going to be online on Wednesday?

2 Likes

Hoping they put it up soon too

@Team212 will this one be possible? :thinking:

@David Is it possible that we have the IPO tomorrow?

+1 vote on that from me

I was wondering if T212 could add Warner Music Group (WMG) as its IPO is today I believe and I am quite keen to invest!

2 Likes

@David This one is IPOing today! :v:

1 Like

FYI @David be good to get this on T212 ASAP. Thanks in advance!

Really excited for this one as someone in the record business! It’d be great to have them up on the app well in advance so I can set an order, although I’m a new investor (early April!) and have no idea how IPOs work really as I’ve only experienced SPACs so far

In the last weeks they’ve added a bunch of new stocks and that’s graet. But they do it once a week, in batches of 250-300 stocks. So I don’t think WMG will be available before next week on T212, but we’ll see :slight_smile:

I thought so aswell, but David said that its possible to fast track the process and get the IPO the day of the launch.

2 Likes

FYI,

WMG IPO delayed

“Warner Music delayed pricing for its public offering on Tuesday, a listing that was set to be the year’s largest US flotation, in observation of an industry-wide shutdown to honour the Black Lives Matter movement”

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.ft.com/content/e5f104c8-fe64-4d3e-8dec-bdc189c6ec77

1 Like

An hour ago I read that they announced the price at 25$ for class A common stock.

1 Like

“NEW YORK, June 03, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Warner Music Group Corp. (the “Company”) announced today the pricing of its initial public offering (“IPO”) of 77,000,000 shares of its Class A common stock at a public offering price of $25.00 per share. The size of the IPO was increased from the previously announced 70,000,000 shares of Class A common stock.”

1 Like

Looks like the IPO was added @Emerik @DeePeeCee @mcwilliams91 @AdrianUK

4 Likes

As in, added to the app? How do you know? Can’t see it in T212.

Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks for tagging me.

I can see it when searching for it, though I cannot seem to place an order, there is no data and it does not appear in my watch list

@Team212 could use your expert help here :+1:

It’s searchable but can’t seem to place an order jsut yet

Me neither. I’m curious though as it appears to have a set price when placing a limit order, but I get an insufficient funds message when I try to place it despite having enough

1 Like