We'll call it AutoInvest

Frankly I don’t see autoinvest as something I want to use during bear market volatility:)

But as a feature It will be great to have once we are back to steady growth :slight_smile:

Really? I think it’ll be great for a bear market, can do lots of small investments for much less effort bringing down the dollar cost average as much as possible

1 Like

Well maybe if you look in 10+years scenario I agree.

But what if we are now in 2000s peak, it took until 2012 to reach same valuations.

I still think we have not found bottom, willing to wait/risk.

Plus being dividend investor, this being shutdown, many companies dividends are at risk…

To each his own…

Anyone know when this feature is likely to be released? Should be great for anyone with a long-term investing strategy.

1 Like

All we have so far is “April”

1 Like

Here are my suggestions, how about- briefcase, pie wrapper/container, compound interest (like a small wheel that drives a larger wheel), growth, individual(Child etc), variable and speed?

1 Like

This looks nice too. What about the option to choose between this and the pie? Just as we have option between theme and watchlist(display)

Very nice treemap Cavan. It is something that we could add as an additional visualisation down the road.

1 Like

Is there are confirmed date for this yet, I read beginning of April? Just excited as it’s passing mid April now

Not sure where you read this, should be near the end of april

On the thread can’t remember which one

But I believe it is not surprising, you always strive to release best as possible solution. So rather have slight delay, then slugfest of bugs :slight_smile:

Would be good if you could choose any emoji so the possibilities are endless then. From a development side I’d guess it could be quite easy as they’re all unicode?

1 Like

Hi George,
Is this live yet ?

There is a bit more to wait:

We’ll push the release of AutoInvest to mid-May. We decided to implement some additional improvements for v1 which were initially planned for following versions.

17 Likes

Great! Worth the wait!

I really hope that after this huge release, T212 will be in a very good shape to be able to do small incremental feature releases next time :pray:

6 Likes

Perfect, just what a new user likes to hear. Can’t wait. When’s it going live?