Coming in April

Here’s a quick update on what to expect in April:

• AutoInvest & Pies
  • Invest by value (the option to choose a precise amount to invest instead of share quantity)
  • New professional price feed - not only you’ll see the most accurate quotes available, but it will enable us to add 10,000+ more global stocks.
  • Dividend reinvesting (DRIP)
  • New, faster client onboarding process (already live)

There’s a lot more happening behind the scenes to dramatically improve the platform scalability since every metric is growing at a staggering rate.

73 Likes

@AlexK I don’t know how much it counts towards your team but I think we as a community would like to THANK YOU for the work that you put and the commitment to improve. It means a lot for some of us.

18 Likes

Can’t wait! the improvement of your services is amazing!

Even though everyone in our team is working from home, the last 6 weeks were the most productive period for Trading 212 ever. We even managed to hire 23 new team members.

27 Likes

Wait what?! :drooling_face: Will these be added in batches over time or all at once by end of April?

2 Likes

We will add them in batches but it shouldn’t take too long.

7 Likes

just to clarify, how many stocks can we expect to be added in April?

3 Likes

My offer must have got lost in the mail :eyes:

4 Likes

great news, looking forward to the update

I was about to register for a few weeks but as I was just
allowed the registration with the passport for my country and as it did not have.

I’ve been exchanging some messages with @Tony.V he told me they were about to implement a new form of registration much faster and that they were going to support other documents.

I ended up registering today and I can say that it couldn’t have been faster and easier and of course the passport was not necessary I used the citizen card to validate my account.

The next update looks very promising.

5 Likes

To whom I send my CV? :relaxed:

After the iPhone 12, the T212 April package is the most important release of 2020 for me :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

AMAZING!
Great work team.
Cant wait!

10,000 more global stocks?! Great!

April is ending… do we have a date? :blush:

3 Likes

This all sounds great! Well done to the team.

Hey, there, I was able to register with my Driver’s License. PT here.

2 Likes

This one right here is fantastic news - can’t thank you enough.

Hi Alex, are there any plans to add a stock scanner at some point??

Thanks and keep up the good work.

Hi,

Could you please update on adding more stocks.
Thank you