Withdrawals taking too long - ✅ Solved

How long do withdrawals often take cos my withdrawal is still being processed

1 Like

As @chantal pointed out correctly - the withdrawal time is usually between two and three business days. I have double-checked your account and as far as I can see everything appears to be in order with your request. Please check your email for more details.

1 Like

I’ve made a withdrawal request on 3rd July for the amount of £700
Today is 21 July 2020 and still no sign of the money…
I checked all my bank accounts used to fund T212 (Lloyds, TSB, M&S)
I’ve got notification in the app about the withdrawal and also email confirmation on: 3rd July 2020
That’s just 1% of the money i have on Trading212 platform so it makes me wonder how long it will take if I try to withdraw all my money ? One year ? More like two ?

@Emerik The funds were sent by us, and it’s up to your bank about how & when the funds will be allocated. Usually, it takes about 2-3 days and I can see that the transaction was processed on our end on the 3rd of July.

Nonetheless, feel free to reach out our team at info@trading212.com, we will generate a proof of refund and using it you’ll be able to trace further the sum.

1 Like

Ok, thanks. I will send an email to info@trading212 to ask for details, cause atm I dont even know what bank to chase if they are the ones delaying this transaction… I don’t even need the money anymore, but it’s a problem if it takes forever to get some money back cause eventually I will need them back :slight_smile:

I’m confident that the bank will be able to sort this easily using the ARN number on the proof of transaction letter. We had such cases in the past and unfortunately is beyond our control. However, by following the guidance of our team you can be certain that the matter will be resolved promptly.

1 Like

Hi, do bigger transactions take longer as my smaller withdrawals have executed but still waiting on my big one I done a day earlier?