200+ new stocks every week

I would love to invest more to different countries. It would be great

Can you please add Samsung?

Not at the moment I think it’s listed on Korean exchange and we don’t have access to it at the moment. There is ADR listed on LSE but it’s volume may not be high enough for T212 to offer it

Hiya!

After we completely automate the management of corporate events

Do we have an ETA on this?

New system? you mean an update to T212’s platform?

Yes, the major update they talk on this post: Coming in April

1 Like

can you please add Facedrive Inc. (FD.V) ?

1 Like

what about Samsung on Nasdaq?

Samsung is not traded neither on Nasdaq nor Nyse

2 Likes

Very exciting news! I’m looking forward to getting an even bigger selection. :tada:

Hi Alex,
How is this process going? I’m really struggling finding stocks to swing trade as the screeners suggestions are rarely on this platform, neither are the stocks talked about in groups I’m in so I feel a tad left out at times lol
I’m really hoping these new additions means I have an easier life locating promising trades.

2 Likes

Honestly my #1 problem with T212 right now (aside from graphs not being closer to thinkorswim or trading view :wink: ) is that it’s pretty infuriating to use screeners or other sites and groups and find tons of stocks that are interesting but just not on T212, I’m hoping these new stocks start flowing in soon

1 Like

Can you please add Seattle Genetic, on Nasdaq is SGEN?

1 Like

@AlexK @David gents, are stocks added in bulk once a week or rolling out dozens per day?

1 Like

@Vedran For now, a bulk batch once a week.

4 Likes

Can we get Suncor Energy added please?

There’s a thread specifically for requesting single stocks. You’d be better off posting there :slight_smile:

Dave. 200 new stocks a week, but then you guys delete others like T2 Bio-systems. Whys that?

@Amir.A What do you mean? We haven’t & don’t delete stocks.

Eh? :thinking: I vaguely remembered it in the CFD $TTOO. Am I mistaken?