200+ new stocks every week

Thank you team! This sounds very good :smiley:
Will the stocks added be based on the exchange they are in? Or will you first go through the lists of requests in the “Stocks and ETF Requests” sub-forum category?

1 Like

Hell to the yes! You’re slayin’ right now :clap:

What exchanges are we talking? Is this going to be just US stocks, or?

1 Like

You recently mentioned that you will add new stocks.

I would like to ask you if you intend to add stocks from other countries.

such as Australia, Greece, Italy

it would be nice to have a variety of countries.

4 Likes

What sort of stocks are we likely to see? MGM would be an exciting addition :grin:

1 Like

all sorts of stocks. if people can think to request it, then it’ll be doable :stuck_out_tongue: providing they stick to the market exchanges T212 has access.

Great! Any chance we will see soon some italian stocks ?

Unfortunately not soon, but they are working on it. They have troubles getting Borsa di Milano as SE but they are working on it. And it’s also a problem with Italian stocks that are listed in other SE as well. Enel and Unicredit anomaly
They are working on adding all major markets tho New Markets on the platform .

2 Likes

I noticed that the new stocks you are adding they have data on the day they are added. Same goes for other stocks like before.
I remember in a post that with the switch of the data provider all the stocks would’ve had the history chart back to their IPO. Am I remember wrong?

1 Like

I guess these problems can be fixed in some way since many other UK brokers trade Italian stocks (as etoro for istance). Ciao

Also curious if or when more ETFs will be added.

I just joined recently and was hoping to invest a lot more money into ETFs but the selection is tiny - will there be more in future, and from which countries?

Loving this new layout in the search section, very helpful!

3 Likes

No really. Only 23 stocks for dividends? No REIT inside. It’s a step in good direction, but not helpful at all ATM. Categories are not obvious. Why Tesla is in speculative, not in growth? Browse by industry leads us to browse by country.

2 Likes

Yup this is a misnomer (Browse by market, region or country would make more sense) and unhelpful: why do we now have to click once more to drill into the full stock universe for a market? @AlexK @David

Wow. That’s more stocks every week than FT’s added in months. Keep 'em coming!

Browse by industry will be renamed to Browse all. This is a known issue and the fix is coming any moment now.

4 Likes

@George could you confirm me this?

@Francesco Switching data vendors won’t immediately affect our historical data. We’re aiming to have it uploaded on all instruments by the end of Q2.

5 Likes

Thanks @David, good to know. :v:

looking forward to this hopefully there will be alot more fractional shares to :slight_smile:

1 Like