200+ new stocks every week

@Amir.A Nope, weā€™ve never had it, we donā€™t remove stocks that havenā€™t been delisted/acquired, etcā€¦

My mind must be playing tricks on meā€¦ Dark Kermit The Frog comes to mind.

Oh. Regarding ā€œacquiredā€ Nikola and VTIQ are going to merge in June. Does that mean itā€™ll be removed from the platform when that happens?

@Amir.A You wonā€™t notice the switch. From your point of view, itā€™ll be just a rename.

Yep. Trevor Milton (CEO Nikola) confirmed this on Twitter. Just change of symbol name. Anything else will be the same.

Something like this is why there are two of Truist Financial, right?

Any sign of the new stocks coming today? @David @Team212

2 Likes

@Scouse1981 In progress.

3 Likes

Please add fractional to BAM and the other Brookfields

1 Like

@David Can you please also prioritise fractional requests? For me they are really important considering pies will only take fractional shares.

2 Likes

Agreed, at this point, most of the securities I want are on T212 and Iā€™m just waiting for more to go fractional. Hopefully, thereā€™s a big push before the autoinvest/pie featureā€™s introduced, so we can make the most of it.

1 Like

Iā€™m hoping for this too. Autopie and a huge batch of fractionals to support it.

1 Like

Thereā€™s only one stock in my list of 35 shares that isnā€™t fractional, so Iā€™m pretty happy. Shouldnā€™t be many that arenā€™t fractional so it should be too big of a problem

Iā€™m not too badly off either ā€“ I only have two in my portfolio and another three on my watchlist that are arenā€™t fractional. But I can see why it could be a real issue for some people who are keen on the new pies thing.

1 Like

Well they said all to be fractional by Q3, I think itā€™s off to a good start and youā€™ll eventually get to full fractional over time

Just updated my version here:

No. Theyā€™re not compliant.

Youā€™d think going with the name ETFGod youā€™d know about ETF EU compliance :sweat_smile:

If you Google MiFid ii youā€™ll have an amazing time reading up on it.

But if youā€™re after a quick answer. No Kiid - no compliance.

6 Likes

Hope it works out for you.

No sarcasm. I wish everyone well.

4 Likes