After hours (premarket and post market)

When will we get some pre and post market. Would be really useful in this volatility. Already there is this offered in CFD contracts, please extend this over to invest and ISA accounts

A lot of news is being announced out of market hours that drastically affect the stocks

17 Likes

Second this request, please :slight_smile: Be a nice way to use the ISA, and loads of people are looking for this option of extended hours on discord servers

1 Like

Yep - would be an amazing feature. Trading US stocks at the mo with a lot of volatility that I’d like to take advantage of AH.

1 Like

Are there any platforms in the U.K. currently allowing this for US stocks?. IG only allows it for a list of around 30 stocks.

I would really appreciate this feature. Save me looking up the stock on Google each time.

Agreed, what a major addition this would be

This would put us on a level playing field with our American cousins.
This has been asked almost a year ago. Any update please @David ?

1 Like

Download the Webull app. I use it to monitor pre market/after hours pricing. Volume, level 2 data, news etc it’s brilliant

1 Like

Yeah I do that. The price for CCIV went up massively yesterday, probably non AF and PM traders protecting themselves in case a merger is made official over the long weekend 13-15 Feb