Alarm on app on chart

Hello there potential for marvellous platform,
Could be some sort of like alarm so I don’t know let’s just pretend I buy oil and 4750 and I wanna get on with my day, I wanna alarm to go off if it gets to 4780 or 4723. Can you look into implementing something so that just I can put Aunt along to this figure or add alarm to this figure. Hope that makes sense and thank you .

You can already set this kind of thing up, the only thing it doesn’t do is many an alarm sound, it works with your general notifications. I guess you could customise the one for T212 though? :man_shrugging:

I just had a look in notifications and you can make it you can make pop up notifications but it is for stoploss but it’s all related to an action that is already created not just an alarm so that you can check how it’s going if you’re not mindful and I drift off somewhere else to do something else.
A trigger/alarm/pop up not related to a trade action is what I mean,
For example attaching a setting to horizon line or a different time line so when the candle crosses the line it triggers a pop-up or an alarm buzzer or I think you know what I mean.

This feature exists already.

1 Like

That’s what I was trying to explain earlier @ryan9921 in a round about kind of way! :muscle: When it hits the price you’re after, you get a notification with whatever ping you’ve set your phone up with, and bobs your uncle!

2 Likes

Sorry I must have been blind, thank you for opening my eyes.
How I didn’t see it I don’t know lol.

2 Likes

All good buddy. Does at least show that your suggestion is one that is/was worthy of implementation.

Best.

1 Like