Web trading, add sound to price alert

hi, web trading platform ,please add sound to price alert when price reached and triggered price alert, (where can costmise switch off/on price alert sound ),thanks

7 Likes

Hi @crypto.devilangel, this is in our to do list & will be added soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@George what about a bell sound at the market opening?
It would be fun and also professional.

Dan :bell: Dan :bell: Dan :bell:

Any ETA? Shouldn’t be too hard ? :E I really miss a feature like this

var audio = new Audio('audio_file.mp3');
audio.play();
1 Like

Would be cool to get sound effects for a bunch of stuff:

• market open/close bell
  • order fill
  • price alert

Any ETA on adding notifications sound? Currently it is too easy to miss price notifications and miss good opportunities

2 Likes

Thanks - This was implemented , but the sound is now exaggerated :wink: Make it stop after something like 5 Loops. Currently it plays indefinitely

@masba I’d love to help with that. Let me DM you so that we can look into it further :v:

Also for IPOs/Direct Listings. Perhaps when T212 gives a notification about them are able to be traded on T212 platform. :wink:

Fun suggestion:
When we receive the dividend notification, a cash register sound or a coins falling down sound.

how soon will we get a pie into pie feature like M1 Finance?

1 Like

It’s still in the pipeline, however, I don’t have an ETA for its launch for the time being.

As always, we’ll keep you posted and if you need anything else, feel free to ping me or the @Team212 at any time!

1 Like

okie awesome looking forward :sunglasses: