Cathie Wood is set to launch ARKX, the new space exploration & innovation ETF
- Cathie Wood, the CIO, and founder of ARK Invest, is set to have a new exchange traded fund added to her organization’s repertoire. Tuesday, March 30th, will be the launch of ARK Space Exploration & Innovation ETF (NYSEARCA:ARKX).
- ARKX has an investment objective of long-term capital growth. It will invest in domestic and foreign equity securities of companies engaged in the fund’s investment theme of space exploration and innovation.
- The exchange traded fund is set to have an expense ratio of 0.75%, a total of 41 holdings, and will have a sector breakdown that includes industrials as its most significant component at 47%.
- Of its 41 holdings, the top ten holdings will represent 50.7% of all holdings. ARKXs top three holdings are as follows: Trimble Inc. weighted at 8.3%, followed by the 3D Printing ETF and Kratos Defense & Security weighted at 6.1% and 5.6%, respectively.
- ARKX will be the eighth listed ETF offered by the firm and will be an actively managed ETF to go alongside ARK Innovation ETF (NYSEARCA:ARKK). ARKK is -3.54% early in Monday’s trading.
- For further information, see ARKX Factsheet.
- Cathie Wood and her ARK Invest team believe there is a long-term growing capacity for innovation.