AutoInvest - Join the BETA

The first option. Dividends are reinvested like a normal deposit into the pie.

2 Likes

Well done, canā€™t wait to set my pies! And btw, nicely written and explained!

5 Likes

Thanks for the answer. Maybe in the future you can make that an option.

1 Like

Signed up for that:) Great Feature

1 Like

This is amazing. I just moved from another brokerage that had conversion fees and withdrawal fees and was in general pretty bad. Trading212 is simply amazing. Thanks for the great work you are doing. I canā€™t wait to try out pies, exactly what Iā€™ve been looking for. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

6 Likes

Yes, we have thought about adding different reinvesting modes one of which is ā€˜Reinvest to sourceā€™. Or even an option to ignore specific instruments when reinvesting.

9 Likes

@George since we cannot move our existing holdings into a pie. In future will we be able to merge our current holding with our pie holding?

6 Likes

@George. I have a question. Is the pie a different place than the original invest category or can they be shared. For example i own shares now in 13 companies and when the update arrives i want to create a pie that will contain different percentages of those companies 13 companies. Can I ā€œtransferā€ the previous bought shares to the pie calculator or do I need to buy them ā€œBrand newā€ to be included in the pie ?

3 Likes

@ovidiuovidiuovidiu
It seems no at beginning.

2 Likes

@Vedran Oh , Thank you :slight_smile: . Guess in the begining I will just smell the pie and not fully dive in eating one it seems

1 Like

Does this not mean that EVERY stock will have to be fractional shares? Since you are allocating a % to each stock.

1 Like

From what I understand, yes. Pies will run on fractional shares.

1 Like

Hi @Tomas, very nice questions.

1. Absolutely! Nesting pies is something that we will most certainly implement.
  2. When you contribute funds manually you will be able to chose the distribution method:

I believe self-balancing is the option youā€™re looking for :slight_smile:

16 Likes

@George

1. The re-investment of the dividends, will this be done during the autoinvest interval (e.g. maybe I set this to once a month) or immediately at payout?
  2. If I autoinvest 100Ā£ and get a divident of 5Ā£, will I invest 100Ā£ or 105Ā£?
    Thank you

Yes! Yes yes yes yes!! Iā€™ve been looking forward to this for a long time! Thank you a lot, Trading212 team!

2 Likes

Both scenarios are possible.

1. If you AutoInvest Ā£100 and during the current investment cycle you have Ā£5 of dividend income in your pie it will be swept along and youā€™ll invest Ā£105 in total.

2. If at any time your dividend income exceeds Ā£10, this will automatically trigger an investment event by itself.

4 Likes

Thank you, George! Will the 10Ā£ be adjustable?

Guys, this new feature is really amazing !

Congratulations for releasing it so fast, Iā€™ve been eagerly awaiting it since the announcement :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve signed in for the beta using the link, canā€™t wait to test it out ! :smiley:

I want to show you how powerful is AutoInvest. Iā€™ve just invested ā‚¬100 in a pie of 100 stocks and ETFs :slight_smile:

21 Likes

Oh my, that looks amazeballs!! :heart_eyes:

Cracking write-up @George; most of the questions I had have already been asked and answered already, so bring it on.

Only one thing that springs to mind was if there would be an option, once itā€™s been launched, to be able to share your pie with others? :thinking:

5 Likes