AutoInvest - Join the BETA

Same here. I’m furloughed and it’s all I have to look forward to at the minute :tired_face:

1 Like

Some situation as you brother. It was a bad time for me to be working in the travel industry :upside_down_face:

1 Like

The fingers are crossed!
I would be happy if my account is activated tomorrow.

@George I’m sure this has been raised in this thread but can’t find it. Is it possible to add our current investments to the pie? If not is it an option that will come in the future? Will it be automatic or needs to be manually done?

Thanks.

You are right. All those things have been discussed several time above or in the AutoInvest BETA - Feedback thread. I have found it worth reading that entire thread as there are many things worth reading buried within it. Briefly, answers are no, yes. Probably “manual” since people may wish to hold investments outside of pies - that has not yet been specifically answered by T212 team.

1 Like

Today’s the day. I’m feeling lucky.

2 Likes

Yes, you will be able to. When - not clear yet but for sure after the beta as the feature needs to be absolutely stable before we allow so much funds to be managed by pies.

When we allow this it will be a manual action.

I hope i will get it today on my birthday! It looks great from what i’ve seen.

when can we get this

@George any new activations today? I´m really eager to start using it, looks really cool! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hopefully today is the day!

what is the limit of slices in a pie?10 100 1000 no limit?

Currently 50, will be increased to 100.

1 Like

Today we’re activating 500 accounts. Start the ovens! :pie:

14 Likes

sad, cant make S&P 500 for example then.

1 Like

I look forward to it when I eventually get access. Great concept ISA transfer is on route

When we will have pies inside pies, the 100 limit will be per single pie or per main pie. And the pies inside the big pie will be limited in number (ex. max 10 pies inside another pie), or they will be limited to only the number of shares?

1 Like

Can’t tell you exactly when, yet. But it’s coming for sure.

I accidently signed up twice for the beta, is this a problem?

1 Like

I also signed up twice so am wondering the same as the post above.

1 Like