AutoInvest - Join the BETA

Random. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

The suspense is killing me! It looks great from what I can see though. :+1:

The total contribution doesn’t look right if your contribution is $10 daily for 17 years. We’ll take a look :slight_smile:

2 Likes
  1. Reinvested dividends or just growth +dividend payouts?
  2. Would be nice if there would be a tick box in the projection screen saying reinvest or not, which shows the impact of doing so on the expected return
2 Likes

Hi @George
i receive the notification for the beta but i can’t find the pie tab in my portfolio.
I have to uninstall the app? (app version 5.5.0.1)

Just make sure the app is up to date, and restart it.

1 Like

Clearing the cache solved the problem
thanks

its time to make a :pie:

1 Like

Anyone know how to add your current holdings into a pie?

The answers further up the thread, but in short @Bavp30, it’ll be introduced at a later stage.

2 Likes

Can you transfer slices between pies? Hypothetical scenario: I’ve got a pie that has google in it but I no longer want it to be part of this pie but in another one I’ve created. Rather than selling my holdings only to repurchase it, can a simple transfer occur?

that feature isnt available yet…

Adding current holding and pies within pies will be added later, right now we are still in Beta

1 Like

Waiting to hear if another 100 lucky traders are in with a shot today… :call_me_hand:t3:

We activated todays 100 one hour ago :slight_smile:

Ahh… never mind then :joy:

2 Likes

Hi, sorry if this has been asked, but is there anyway to put free funds into a pie? Or does it have to be added from your bank account?

You can use manual invest to use free funds. Eventually you will be able to use free funds with auto invest also

You can create a pie without enabling AutoInvest and as @Gez050 said, fund it manually using the free funds in your account.

Are you guys still on track for releasing more this week?

Yes. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Brilliant. Fingers crossed I’m involved over the next few days. Really looking forward to this.