AutoInvest - Join the BETA

I’ve just signed up for the beta and I noticed that when creating and balancing a pie it gives you an average return rate of the past 5 years based on growth. Would it be possible to include an average dividend yield across the included stocks based on past dividend yields and how the stocks are balanced?

You are set and ready to go!

Enjoy ! :slight_smile:

I’m a bit late to the party, but would still like to joint the beta. I have signed up using the form that was linked at the beginning of this tread. Hope it is not too late and that your can activate the beta on my account.

1 Like

How long does it take to get access to the beta? I signed up yesterday

I’ve checked your accounts guys. You both have now joined the BETA! :grin:

@DutchyJB @daleedge

Thankyou :slight_smile: looking forward to giving it a try!

1 Like

Sorry if this has already been asked and answered! Does the expected growth of the pie take in account the dividend yield of the stocks/fund for DRIP? I turned dividend reinvestment on and off and the figure stayed the same?

Awesome! Thank you! Looking forward to using it.

1 Like

Hello @Team212, are you planning to make all the available instruments fractional anytime soon? If so, do you have an idea of the timeline? :slight_smile:

Yes we are ! :grin:

As @PeterA has said the ETA is at the end of August.

It’s coming soon!

1 Like

Yes, the growth is with dividend reinvested. Search “growth dividend reinvest”

Just signed up for the Beta test, really looking forward to using this feature.

1 Like

Hi Guys, quick question about the auto invest feature. I already have a daily recurring payment which is deposited to my account. I have set up auto invest to invest X amount per day, do you know if my bank will be debited twice or the auto invest will use my original daily deposit to invest in the pie?

from what I could tell, you account will be charged for every automatic payment you have set-up. so once I set my pie to deposit so many funds each day I cancelled my weekly deposit to the overall account as that would have seen me put twice as much into my investing account than normal and I don’t have the funds to be able to do that currently xD

also worth noting is that each individual pie can be set up with its own deposit schedule, so each will withdraw their own funds for allocation.

I also wanted to create a pie with 100 holdings, but it doesn’t let me go over 50. Why is that?

The number of slices you can have in a pie at the moment is 50. We’ll be increasing it to 100 soon. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi! I’ve just registered myself for the BETA, but currently my account still needs to be verified, hopefully this is not a problem.

Hi Guys. Anyone had an issue with Rebalancing the pie not working? I changed my mind on the ratio of my pie, so selected to rebalance but it’s been almost an hour and it’s still on 0% on the progress bar, thanks !

If it isn’t a US stock, the market is closed? There have been some issues with pies getting stuck, but I thought most of them were resolved.

My bad! That’s what it was. There was a S&P 500 index in the pie, thanks!