AutoInvest - Join the BETA

Hey there,

Just got started on Auto-Invest Beta, was wondering if theres a way to not have the holdings in the pies show up in the investment/portfolio tab??

Cheers

2 Likes

There isnā€™t. I asked this earlier.

Maybe they change it :crossed_fingers:

still in betaā€¦

Hi,
If I remove stock from a PIE how do I sell them?

I have done it by moving stock X back into the pie and doing a custom withdrawal for the value of the holding, moving the slider to 100% on X.

Yeah, thatā€™s what I can see as well, however, it is almost impossible to set sliders to 100% while the market is trading. Would be nice to have an option just to close a position once stock is removed from a pie.

Thanks George. All sorted. Created couple pies (but havenā€™t invested yet!!)

I would really like to see the option of picking a time to buy on the day of the week I pick.

For instance, Iā€™d like to buy on a Friday just before market close when most day traders dump stock and I can get a cheaper price at the final hours of the market close.

1 Like

This is actually statistically incorrect. Have a read of the Monday Effect.

1 Like

Iā€™d like the option either way, each to their own.

1 Like

I donā€™t understand. It is easy enough to make your pie investments manually, at whatever time you like, no? Or is the problem that you might be in a meeting at work and unable to press a few buttons at 4.15pm, or eating dinner at 8.45pm?

I did consider this but it would be nice to have the option when you pick a day to pick

ā€œMarket openā€ or ā€œmarket closeā€ perhaps

Apologies if this has already been suggested, Iā€™ve only read about 150 of the nearly 600 posts in this thread, but itā€™d be really useful to, when creating a pie, to be able to reset relatively to 100%.
What Iā€™m suggesting is that if Iā€™ve got my shares set up in the relative quantities I want, but Iā€™m over/under 100%, a button to click to keep the same ratios but set them so they total 100%. Of course, this is easy to do manually if you have only a few shares making up the pie, but not so easy if you have lots. The app is already calculating these percentages as itā€™s drawing the nice pie at the top!

Will it be possible to set buy/sell targets for certain stocks, e.g buy 3% drop or sell when stock is at Y price?
Otherwise, during for example rebalancing, what controls when stocks are sold and bought and what ensures you get the best deal? Is it just done as soon as possible?

1 Like

This is definitely something we are working on and looking forward to. Itā€™s one of our upcoming features. :grin:

4 Likes

Hi I still have not been included in the beta, I can send you my email if you need Iā€™m really looking forward to using the feature.

Thanks!

You are now ready to go @alejandro99

Enjoy! :grin:

1 Like

I have also entered my email in the beta list. When would my beta be activated?

I got the Beta activated on my account. Thanks!!!

1 Like

Where do I see my status for Beta activation on my account? I think Iā€™ve looked into this so long ago I am not even sure I have already been accepted to Beta testing. I just assume I havenā€™t since I canā€™t seem to have the ā€˜Create Pieā€™ option on my portfolio app tab.

Kindly appreciate any feedback.
Thanks