Become a beta tester of the Trading 212 iOS app

Just signed up :grinning: looking forward to upcoming features

Quick question about the import pie feature. I think someone will be able to answer this easily but I can’t figure it out :woman_shrugging:t2:

I have built with this feature an ETF pie and had to set the % adjustments. Does this need to be done by the % I pay into them each month?

S&P is much higher % than say VUSA.

I set them all at 10% for experiment sake but must I manually go though working out the % of all the ETF’s if I’m going to go down the auto invest route? I’m guessing I do but if I do then must I constantly work on changing the % monthly?

Am I just confusing myself here :see_no_evil: I think there’s an easy answer out there…thank you

Exactly! I don’t touch my phone for any charts, along with my sausage fingers I would only use them if I fancied being particularly masochistic

This is really good to hear

1 Like

I’ve just joined this beta and it’s another game changing feature - it’s brilliant!

The fx insight is eye opening, it’s surprising how much of a difference fx has made to some of my US investments.

The import / export feature in the pies is also fantastic!

Thanks for another fantastic update team!

2 Likes

Been waiting for the release on the App Store - thanks @George and team :slight_smile:

1 Like

My app did not change and stayed the same, what did I do wrong? I have installed TestFlight and then the beta app for Trading 212, but no extra features.

1 Like

I had to remove or agree to overwrite the existing (non beta) version of my app. Can’t remember exactly how it worked.

I have done it also, then I tried again uninstalling the app reinstalling only the beta version, still nothing

I’m on Android myself, but my understanding is the pie beta is a separate sign up to just running the beta iOS app.

The beta iOS app does however give you the FX impact and enable additional beta pie features, once the pie beta has been activated on your account.

I’m the same! Iv tried to reinstall and it still won’t work

Sign up here to get access to AutoInvest https://www.trading212.com/en/autoinvest

Forgive me for being stupid, I cannot see how you import existing investments into a pie?

I want to set up an auto invest for my current portfolio, so trying to merge them into one complete pie.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

Love the fact that Apple allows you to use these TestFlight links now. In the past the email invite thing always sucked so much. Always took 24 hours to receive for no reason at all. Sorry completely off topic, purely a developer comment (me). Will signup.

1 Like

Hi

Anyone from t212 can give us a more specific date for iOS update release? Is been for some time saying soon…
Fx impact, import to pies…

Unfortunately, we can’t. The update is submitted to the AppStore and it is waiting for a review from Apple. The review processing durations vary and sometimes can take longer.

In the meantime, if you want access to the latest features use the link posted above and signup for TestFlight.

Hi,

Surely something has gone wrong, Apple have been reviewing the update for weeks.

Android users are using for weeks now.
I imagine is something wrong, if apple do always like that they will have no costumers.

T212 should contact em, something isent right. Still waiting on IOS update for currency exchange, been so optimistic about the update

1 Like

Apple is probably looking at whether they can charge T212 30% of client deposits :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

Can’t wait. It would be much more enjoyable to use the app on iPad’s bigger screen.
Thanks T212 team.