Bidstack (LSE:BIDS) - [Discussion Thread]

Itā€™s some of the management and impatience of ramping investors that are the real joke. That aside they have a good idea and are one of the first to market, just IPOā€™d waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too early and set expectations far too high.

The recent announcements have almost cemented in the Cenkos valuation and people are buying back in through FOMO. I certainly wonā€™t be buying any more above the 4p mark as imo with too many unknowns still thatā€™s about where itā€™s worth right now 4-6p, unless more news comes to light such as a trading update for 2022.

Iā€™m surprised thereā€™s no mention of how well they have managed the last funding round or how long current funds may last.

3 Likes

Very tempted to take profit, but I am also convinced in the long term potential of BIDS.

#conflicted

2 Likes

Wish I bought more at 2p now. :joy::joy::joy:

Mike Hayes was at SEGA for awhile but had a spotty record with investments (the infamous Colonial Marines was actually syphoned off to make Borderlands 2).

Let us hope the Management have finally got their crap together.

Had the news been anything else other than what it was, I probably would have gone at breakeven, but that is the news we all wanted to hear soā€¦ :man_shrugging:t2:

Are you sure you wouldnā€™t have bought more to average down :joy:

1 Like

Pfft! Been there, done that and outgrew the T-shirt! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Pretty much back at IPO price. Wonder if itā€™ll grind here for a while.

Are you factoring in dilution?

Nope. You gonna hit us with some numbers?

(I know you have them) :wink:

1 Like

Good progress with the AZRN share price todayā€¦

A while since Iā€™ve been here so sorry if itā€™s already been mentioned, but the forum is ā€œopenā€ now:

3 Likes

@Kennybobs anything useful on it? News on the next trading update would be good. Ideally something they captures ongoing revenue projections and current cash runway would be good.

3 Likes

Iā€™m still waiting to be accepted for entry to their forum. Iā€™m curious to see if there is anything useful. My main thought is that I want to understand their cash flow / risk of further dilution.

Last year we had fairly regular trading updates. Confirmation of their cut of the $30m minimum advertising spend over 2 years, and if much has happened since the Azerion deal would be very helpful. The last time I wrote to them, I had nothing back from their investor relations.

I might ask them for an update on their cash management post last years funding, and an update on targets set out in their accounts.

Not bad! Still a 6.3m loss but 70 new customers is something to brag about at least!

3 Likes

Did I read the accounts right, the three main folk are getting paid a total of 3% of the current mcap, and thatā€™s not even including share bonuses!

In total their salaries alone accounts for about 14% of losses. Is that really good cash management?

2 Likes

That sounds like a lot, especially without their options pacakage!
I havenā€™t had time to look into the annual report yet.

All aboard the Choo Choo!

1 Like

Mike Hayes has form from SEGA when he let $20 million go into Randy Pitchfordā€™s hands where they used it to make Borderlands 2 instead of Aliens: Colonal Marines. :joy::joy::joy:

So where is this going?

Revenue in H1 2022 is double that if 2021 - possibly due to the new 2 year contract that started April 2022.

They have a cash runway at current burn rate of 6 months, but historically revenue has always been second half weighted.

When will we see any benefit from their partnership with Azerion?

Why havenā€™t directors topped up their holdings?

Why could the top 3 directors accept a 100% increase in their salaries from 150k to 300k, when they have lots of stock options to reward them if things go well.

The broker target is 8p, so why is this pricing at 3p?

The annual accounts mentioned the need for further fundraising re going concern. Why have we seen no update on this?

This share can go one of a few ways. We will all be heavily diluted, go broke, get bought out on a potential drag along clause at our loss, or in the best scenario, rocket.

High risk, high reward.

I think a group of us should try and question Azerion and Bids and see what response we get from any investor relations. Question Azerion in the partnership with a company that needs to fundraise, and question BIdS on an update re going concern statement in the annual accounts.

3 Likes