BNC shares in my isa

Hi, I wondered if anyone could help. I hold santander shares and they are paying a dividend in stocks. I have had details from Hargreaves about this, but not from trading 212. Can someone tell me whats happening?
Many thanks
James

1 Like

On 2 April 2020, in view of the ECB’s recommendation in which it asked European banks to refrain from paying dividends with a charge to results from financial years 2019 and 2020, the board decided to cancel the payment of the 2019 final dividend and suspend the dividend policy for 2020. As a result, it withdrew the proposal for the distribution of 2019 results from the agenda of the General Shareholders’ Meeting held on 3 April 2020 and confirmed this would be reviewed at the AGM to be held in October 2020. On 27 July, the ECB extended its recommendation until 1 January 2021.

Thanks for that, however, they are paying the shareholders in stocks. 1 for every 23 you own. What im asking is are trading 212 on with this? As I already have confirmation from my Hargreaves portfolio.

1 Like

Try to tag one of team members David Martin PeterA Tony.V they should be able to clarify that for you. To tag them just use “@“ before names in one of yours posts.

I didnt know that, thank you. @Tony.V are you able to help?

1 Like

Hello,

We’ll execute the action in question. For every 23 shares, you’ll receive 1 new share. We don’t require any actions from your side & further information will be sent out via platform message until the end of the week.

2 Likes