Brewdog IPO... but not quite

One for all the IPO lovers who wish they could get in pre-IPO, Brewdog are doing one last round of crowdfunding before they begin preparations for an IPO.

You can purchase shares here;

Prospectus here;

https://downloads.ctfassets.net/b0qgo9rl751g/ETxSoJgJiHcEWDU1bMipw/54212768f0386338974e502a99abc384/13104_-EFP_Prospectus__Summary_and_Registration_Document__Spreads.pdf

This is also one for those that look for innovative companies. Brewdog are changing the game. The prospectus is well worth a read.

Lastly if you do plan to invest, if you wouldn’t mind using my referral code that would be very much appreciated: https://www.brewdog.com/uk/equityforpunks/tomorrow-raise/welcome?code=R352738

This is also a local company for me, so gives me lots of free drink pints - I mean points - whenever I go in :wink:

3 Likes

Very interesting, I’m used to go to their shop here in Berlin.
I will read the material and maybe give them a (small) try :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I bought 2 shares which is the minimum @ £25 each. Love the beers :beer:

1 Like

Ahhh thanks @Joey_Fantana!

1 Like

You buying @Joey_Fantana?

Yeah 20 to start and likely another 20 before the window closes.

1 Like

My only worry is if they will be alive post Covid. Great business, love the brand and the beers lol but they just reported a )8.1 million loss.

For the £50.30 I’m buying the minimum two, can’t hurt :man_shrugging:

Definietly spent £50 on less and worse :grin:

3 Likes

£100.60 Hertz a lot :grin:

ps: I have no clue how to do a £ in a german keyboard haha

1 Like

It’s a valid point actually, specially 'cause is 100,000.00% sure that a second lockdown will happen before 2021.

2 Likes

even if a 2nd lock down does happen, I dont think it will be national. I have seen data for London and it’s pretty decent. My partner works in hospitality and everything is running as normal in London but with a strict 6 person max limit.

Brew dog must also have good online sales too and they have a strong super market presence also.

3 Likes

Valid points :+1:

I don’t know how much their revenue is distributed, I have to inform myself better before jumping in… just by liking them is no enough for me :slight_smile:

Might be worth a look through the prospectus. They have great retail sales, they’re in all big supermarkets, they have outlets in Germany and Australia, amongst others I imagine, and are still plunging ahead with their roll out of drive-thru bottle shops.

Their model is being emulated globally too. Albeit on smaller scales.

2 Likes

But you can get a T Shirt for ~£200

On a more serious note though I’d also look at the prospectus

1 Like

How do I change ‘take my money’ to ‘use my referral link’…? :wink:

2 Likes

I bought 8 shares im buying more at the end of month.

Living in London I often visit brew dog. I also love their Elvis juice and clockwork orange. My missus also said it’s a good invest meant she’s been in the industry for 20 yrs.

She also mentioned that the company has also treated their staff very well during this time and have a sustainable business

– also dont buy shares whilst drinking beer…but maybe in this situ it’s best too

1 Like

fair enough. I buy Pepsico shares just because Pepsi Max is my favourite drink, frito lays is very profitable and the company is both stable and charitable. It’s a dividend Giant I can’t turn my nose up at. :smiley:

1 Like

I don’t drink beer, but living in Edinburgh I’ve known about these guys since the beginning and have loads of beer-swilling mates who swear by them. I just love how they’re impacting the industry - the green footprint stuff is next level.

2 Likes

Ahhh didn’t know you were living in Edinburgh! Love Edinburgh lol