Can this portfolio reach my goal?

Hello,

the goal of this portfolio is to reach a performance of at least 7% in the long term (10+ years).
I have had this portfolio for few months already. I am and will be adding money to this portfolio monthly + extra money when markets drop.
I am 28yo and I live in Czech republic. My home currency currently appreciates against both USD and GBP which currently lowers my returns, however I am trying to use it as an opportunity to buy cheaper since I do not see any option to do currency hedge in Trading212 Investment plan.

I have choosed to go with 75% globally diversified ETFs.
The rest 25% is the firms I have researched and like for their dividend yield. Blink was a lucky pick where I am at like 300% and I’ve already sold out more than my initial and rebalanced back into the portfolio.

So I have theese questions?

• Is this portfolio able to get 7% per year for the next 10+ years?
  • Is there any flaw with my ETF setup with preference to US markets in mind?
  • Is a 25% allocation to picked stocks too much and is there a big chance this reduce my expected returns?

Thanks a lot for any insights.

https://www.trading212.com/pies/l7IyEq50hsSpISApL0UYPBtH6Amm

1 Like

It’s probably a good portfolio, but no one knows.
Pats performance does not determine future performance.

I always suggest diversification. Also, you might want to compare your performance in the future to the World ETFs and see how it compares :slight_smile:.

In addition, no one on here can give investment advice. Therefore, without giving investment advice, I think the pie is probably relative solid. I have invested in quite a few of your picks and most of them are standard and solid blue-chip companies. But, yes, no one really knows what will do best in the future.

2 Likes

The average annualized total return for the S&P 500 index over the past 90 years is 9.8 percent. So with your major in S&P ETF and your other selections of ETF. I believe you should be around 7% but like the message before who knows where the market will go. Just set your self a plan and try give it time to but 10 years should cover all the ups and downs. Happy investing

2 Likes

Best is the name of your pie mate!

Hi ,thanks everyone for replies. Your feedbeck helped me a bit.

@jurajpe
119456_856cb0

1 Like